Mitt romney gets the old "pop and drop" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Mitt romney gets the old "pop and drop"

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sten: Get your quotes right. That statement was attributed to Nikita Krushchev in 1954. It was supposedly made by both Lenin and Krushchev but has been mutated into the current version.
    Wait..... did you just suggest that Sten get his "facts" straight?!
    You know darn well that the facts and Sten do not get along! Mitt romney gets the old "pop and drop"Mitt romney gets the old "pop and drop"

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sten: Get your quotes right. That statement was attributed to Nikita Krushchev in 1954. It was supposedly made by both Lenin and Krushchev but has been mutated into the current version.
    Yeah, maybe it was Krushchev. Either way it sure looks like it's gonna happen.

    Paul

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Yeah, maybe it was Krushchev. Either way it sure looks like it's gonna happen.

    Paul
    If it hasn't happened in 63 years, I don't expect to happen any time soon. Better stay in your basement and readjust your tin foil hat BIG BOY and stay safe and warm with your Pajama Gram PJ's.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Yeah, maybe it was Krushchev. Either way it sure looks like it's gonna happen.

    Paul
    Well?!
    Which one is "you"?

    Or this one, which you posted as proof of service?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast