Mitt romney gets the old "pop and drop"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitt romney gets the old "pop and drop"

Mitt romney gets the old "pop and drop"

Just found out Exxon's Tillerson gets the appointment for Secretary of State and John Bolton his Under Secretary by President Elect Donald Trump.
    I'm thinking he was just stringing Romney along to snatch the carpet out from under his feet, to get even for the campaign comments Romney made.
    Your thoughts?

You mean he did to Romney what he did to Giuliani, Christie, and Gingrich?

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Just found out Exxon's Tillerson gets the appointment for Secretary of State and John Bolton his Under Secretary by President Elect Donald Trump.
    I'm thinking he was just stringing Romney along to snatch the carpet out from under his feet, to get even for the campaign comments Romney made.
    Your thoughts?

Tillerson?

Really?

He's personal friends, business partners and buttbuddies with Putin.

Gorbachev once said that Russia would take over the USA without ever firing a single shot because the leaders of the USA would gladly hand Us over to them.

Kinda scary especially when the Donald says he doesn't need to attend intelligence briefings because he's already smart.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Tillerson?

Really?

Gorbachev once said that Russia would take over the USA without ever firing a single shot because the leaders of the USA would gladly hand Us over to them.

Kinda scary especially when the Donald says he doesn't need to attend intelligence briefings because he's already smart.

Paul
    Tillerson's company does business with oil producing countries all over the world and has conducted negotiations with all of them, sure can't say that for Romney.
    Trump didn't say he didn't need his daily intelligence briefings, what he said, if you were able to check out what he said correctly was, he didn't find it useful to receive a briefing every day, that were just repeating the same info from the previous day.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Tillerson's company does business with oil producing countries all over the world and has conducted negotiations with all of them, sure can't say that for Romney.
    Trump didn't say he didn't need his daily intelligence briefings, what he said, if you were able to check out what he said correctly was, he didn't find it useful to receive a briefing every day, that were just repeating the same info from the previous day.
    Since Tillerson has business interests all over the world, he has a very long list of conflict of interests. He was awarded the Order of Friendship by Putin.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    But you have started a dozen threads condemning Obama for not attending daily intel briefings.

Tillerson will be the king of "Pay for Play".

Paul

The difference between Trump and Obama attending the daily intel briefings, under Obama even after he received them, he didn’t learn from them, just look at his pathetic excuse the other day saying he wasn’t told things like ISIS becoming a major threat in the Middle East, which is a false claim. The intel people and various news outlets were talking about it since 2014.
    At least Trump understands the importance of the daily intel briefings that he receives and is nominating people who will take the intel reports seriously and reverse Obama’s stupid SOP’s and let our troops conduct proactive operations again.
    So I would say that Trump does understand his daily intel briefings and takes action where it’s needed, far from what Obama did.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Tillerson?

Really?

Paul
    I'm still waiting for your reply to your own lie...

You say this phot is you so how can both photos be you unless you're just a fake?

Sucks when you're caught in a lie, right Hitlery?

10. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The difference between Trump and Obama attending the daily intel briefings, under Obama even after he received them, he didnít learn from them, just look at his pathetic excuse the other day saying he wasnít told things like ISIS becoming a major threat in the Middle East, which is a false claim. The intel people and various news outlets were talking about it since 2014.
    At least Trump understands the importance of the daily intel briefings that he receives and is nominating people who will take the intel reports seriously and reverse Obamaís stupid SOPís and let our troops conduct proactive operations again.
    So I would say that Trump does understand his daily intel briefings and takes action where itís needed, far from what Obama did.
    Plus Trump knows more than the generals already, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Tillerson?

Really?

Paul
    Sten: Get your quotes right. That statement was attributed to Nikita Krushchev in 1954. It was supposedly made by both Lenin and Krushchev but has been mutated into the current version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast