The Russians did it, or did they? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Russians did it, or did they?

The Russians did it, or did they?-120u.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The Russians did it, or did they?-120v.jpg

4. The Russians did it, or did they?

1. Did the Russians have a motive to degrade our confidence in the integrity of the electoral process?
    2. Did they have the ability to hack the DNC?
    3. Does every US security agency acknowledge evidence of such hacking?

4. Would the Russians prefer Trump?

All of the above are YES.

We don't know if they set out to get Trump elected. There's no evidence that they hacked the actual vote results. But there is plenty of basis to conduct a bipartisan investigation to learn more. I hope everyone can put party and hatred aside enough to just do an investigation for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This BS goes back a few years when all we heard was "The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!" I have news for some people....they ain't here yet, however, if the election is overturned and Hillary put in office, it shouldn't be long before they will actually be here. Hillary and the elitists supporting her would actually like to see a war with Russia. After all, that is how they make their money at the expense of others. Putin is well aware of that and he said she would start one. Putin seems to be against war because he knows the results would not be beneficial to either side. Putin is trying to rebuild Russia to a power to be reckoned with while the US has taken the opposite road. We have just spent the last eight years seeing our country being slowly destroyed by incompetent leadership. Although Trump hasn't taken office yet, there have been signs of improvement over Obama's actions and they may be indicative of how the country may benefit from a Trump administration.

In answer to your questions, yes, the Russians could have had a motive in attempting to cast doubt on our electoral process. I think the DNC, et al, have cast serious doubts about the system moreso than the Russians. The Democratic Party is of more danger to us than most foreign powers and a continued position of power will completely destroy us. There is a distinct possibility of a Constitutional crisis looming all at the hands of a criminal elite who refuse to go down without a fight.

Granted, many people, organizations, and/or countries have the ability to hack all of our systems just as we have done to them. Before you accuse foreigners of doing the hacking, it might be wise to look into our own intelligence agencies spying on each other. It has become impossible to know who to believe anymore. And, would the Russians prefer Trump over Hillary? I definitely think they would. It is time for us to eliminate some of the political hacks in Washington and enable people who understand business get involved in the governing process. There should no longer be professional politicians running the store.

The Russians did it, or did they?-120x.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12