Michigan Recount Uncovers Too Many Votes in 37% of Detroit Precincts.

Thread: Michigan Recount Uncovers Too Many Votes in 37% of Detroit Precincts.

Michigan Recount Uncovers Too Many Votes in 37% of Detroit Precincts.

What Voter Fraud? Michigan Recount Uncovers Too Many Votes in 37% of Detroit Precincts.
    By Jim Hoft
    Green Party candidate Jill Steinís Michigan recount unintentionally exposed major voter fraud in Detroit.
    Election officials in Michigan found that 37% of precincts in Detroit tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books.
    Hillary Clinton won Wayne County over Donald Trump 67% to 30%.
    State officials are planning to examine about 20 Detroit precincts where ballot discrepancies occurred.
    Detroit News reported:
    Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last monthís presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.
    Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the cityís 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnsonís office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.
    Read More:
    What Voter Fraud? Michigan Recount Uncovers Too Many Votes in 37% of Detroit Precincts
    My Thoughts:
    Gee Iím shocked, voter fraud, didnít the democrats say it doesnít exist? Just proves that voter ID requirements need to be nationwide.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. I agree. In IL, if done, the entire state would most likely turn red overnight, with the exception of CHIraq