Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    Sorry, I was speaking above your head. Clearly you did not understand me. Everything you wrote above was based on what you read via Sean Hannity. Therefore nothing that you wrote above has any weight or Merit

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    You should quote the posts you are responding to, otherwise you are just a guy talking to himself.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    Sorry, I was speaking above your head. Clearly you did not understand me. Everything you wrote above was based on what you read via Sean Hannity. Therefore nothing that you wrote above has any weight or Merit

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    What part of the video from Julian Assange don't you understand, it has nothing to do with what Hannity said, he was just passing it along to show the interview and to show all of this BS about all of the E-mails coming from Russia. I wouldn't put it past, that the Hillary man that was killed in cold blood without anything being taken from him, being the person who leaked the E-mails and gave them to WikiLeaks.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Then they shouldn't have any problem with briefing Congress or the public on how they came to that conclusion. So far, they have refused to do that.
    Congress will assuredly be briefed. McConnell is in favor of hearings.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    Congress will assuredly be briefed. McConnell is in favor of hearings.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once the agencies are done with meddling with the Electoral College, I presume. Because, that's what this ongoing assault by the Clinton-favoring news media seems to be about.

    Meanwhile, President Obama is ramping up a cyber war during his last weeks in office, leaving the mess he creates to his successor.

  6. Lol

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

  7. ? How are the agencies meddling with the EC? And what does the media have to do with ALL of the intelligence agencies now agreeing that there was Russian hacking?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #17
    Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda-120y.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    Lol

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    I am not sure what you are laughing about, but then it might be just about yourself.

    Hacking by foreign state actors is no laughing matter, neither is the ongoing push by the left to overthrow the government.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I am not sure what you are laughing about, but then it might be just about yourself.

    Hacking by foreign state actors is no laughing matter, neither is the ongoing push by the left to overthrow the government.
    Sorry I just can't take a Trump supporter seriously.

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    Sorry I just can't take a Trump supporter seriously.
    I am no Trump supporter and you have no argument.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast