Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda

  1. #1

    Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda

    Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda
    .
    In a taped telephone interview that was aired this evening on the Hannity show on Fox News, Julian Assange the WikiLeaks founder, stated when asked whether or not did he receive the DNC E-mails that he has released to the media was from any one in Russia and he stated in this interview that none of those DNC E-mails came from anyone within Russia or their government.
    .
    When asked if he had received any E-mails concerning the RNC or Trump and he said that he had received a few pages of concerning the DNC and Trump, but all of the items he received had already been released and were out in the open and in the media already and it wasnít worth WikiLeaks to release them all over again.
    .
    So knowing this, the question that needs to be asked is why the CIA is putting out this info concerning the Russians having done this release of these DNC E-mails. One aspect that was raised was that someone within either the CIA or within Hillaryís camp was pushing this entire false flag Russian thing to undermine Trumpís election as President.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Excerpt from the Hannity web site
    .
    4:05PM ET - Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is here to lay to rest any questions regarding the Russians and election hacking. From a recent article in the Guardian:
    .
    Assange ally says Clinton election hack was 'inside job' NOT Russia
    .
    An ally of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has said the hack of the Democratic Party in the run up to the US elections was not Russia but instead an 'inside job'.
    .
    Speaking to The Guardian, Mr Murray said: “I know who leaked them.
    .
    “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.
    .
    “As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two." (H/T Mirror UK)
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL


  4. Funny. Taking info from Hannity as reliable. WOW!

    Just curious, did you buy a lot off swamp land on Florida or any bridges in Brooklyn?

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    Funny. Taking info from Hannity as reliable. WOW!

    Just curious, did you buy a lot off swamp land on Florida or any bridges in Brooklyn?
    Think about Hannity what you want, but the original source of the information that the DNC e-mails were obtained by WikiLeaks from a disgruntled DNC insider is Julian Assange himself. So your argument isn't really one.

    The information that the DNC e-mails were obtained by WikiLeaks using Russian government hackers comes from a leak within the CIA. There is no government official that is willing to brief Congress on this issue, let alone the public.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    For those with a brain, here is an interesting read: RAND Research | The Russian "Firehose of Falsehood" Propaganda Model. Read at least the summary before commenting on this report, otherwise you may make a fool out of yourself.

  7. Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda

    So now Comey at FBI endorses the CIA conclusion that Russia was behind havking DNC. Same for Clapper at DNI. If PE Trump could simply acknowledge that this is a concern and needs to be investigated it would go a long way to uniting us. Then we can argue about the results of the investigation but I fail to see how any patriotic American can object to investigations. Im not saying that's why he won either. Time for Donald to step up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Sorry, I was speaking above your head. Clearly you did not understand me. Everything you wrote above was based on what you read via Sean Hannity. Therefore nothing that you wrote above has any weight or Merit

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

  9. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Additional news concerning the Russian hacking agenda
    .
    In a taped telephone interview that was aired this evening on the Hannity show on Fox News, Julian Assange the WikiLeaks founder, stated when asked whether or not did he receive the DNC E-mails that he has released to the media was from any one in Russia and he stated in this interview that none of those DNC E-mails came from anyone within Russia or their government.
    .
    When asked if he had received any E-mails concerning the RNC or Trump and he said that he had received a few pages of concerning the DNC and Trump, but all of the items he received had already been released and were out in the open and in the media already and it wasnít worth WikiLeaks to release them all over again.
    .
    So knowing this, the question that needs to be asked is why the CIA is putting out this info concerning the Russians having done this release of these DNC E-mails. One aspect that was raised was that someone within either the CIA or within Hillaryís camp was pushing this entire false flag Russian thing to undermine Trumpís election as President.
    You forgot to blame Obama.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    So now Comey at FBI endorses the CIA conclusion that Russia was behind havking DNC. Same for Clapper at DNI. If PE Trump could simply acknowledge that this is a concern and needs to be investigated it would go a long way to uniting us. Then we can argue about the results of the investigation but I fail to see how any patriotic American can object to investigations. Im not saying that's why he won either. Time for Donald to step up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Then they shouldn't have any problem with briefing Congress or the public on how they came to that conclusion. So far, they have refused to do that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast