Obama Is Setting Up Shadow Government - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: Obama Is Setting Up Shadow Government

  1. I hope Obama is sucessfull in outing Trump. I have never been ashamed off our President until now.

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    I hope Obama is sucessfull in outing Trump. I have never been ashamed off our President until now.

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Trump is doing a great job of outing Trump, Obama just has to hide and watch...

    Guessing Trump has small feet, based on his small hands is probably a plus, because he seems determined to blow a foot off with his twitter posts, but his targets are small.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    I hope Obama is sucessfull in outing Trump. I have never been ashamed off our President until now.

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    This reminds me of Michelle Obama saying, "I'm proud of my country for the first time in my life." And now, you have never been ashamed of a president until now. I'm old enough to remember many presidents and can't say that I was ever ashamed of them for being our president. There were several who had several indiscretions but, right or wrong, they were OUR presidents and the office is to be respected, if not the man. Get a grip!

    I have never seen so many butthurt people complaining in all my life. If I feel any shame, it is for the Democratic liberals who have put our country in such a bad shape and all the hypocritical people demonstrating in the streets. They are so stupid that, when asked why they are demonstrating, they can't give an answer. Some are being paid to protest, others are along for the ride.

    Trump has been in office for 45 days and, quite frankly, I think he is really messing up the minds of the Democrats and making changes that they wouldn't. They have been exposed to the world as the hypocrites they are and how they have torn our country down. For those who want Obama to unseat Trump, who will replace him? Obama? Can't, Federal law. Hillary? Proven criminal and treasonous official who sold out the country. Knowing her history, would you want her (and Billy)? Schumer? Or one of those others who have sat on their rear ends for years while filling their coffers? Not much choice there!

    Hell no, I am not ashamed of Trump. He wasn't the one I would have preferred but he is better than any Democratic alternative. You know the old adage, "Be careful what you wish for, you may get it." If Trump is overthrown, you may see the beginning of a civil war, Martial Law, and the rise of the rumored FEMA camps. Or, if Obama were to have his way, foreign intervention.

  5. #24
    Is anybody also concerned about the conspiracy by Tinkerbell against Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?

    There could be massive implications if the Tooth Faerie sides with Tinkerbell on this.

    Could ruin the Nation.

    Could lead to another World War.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Is anybody also concerned about the conspiracy by Tinkerbell against Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny?

    There could be massive implications if the Tooth Faerie sides with Tinkerbell on this.

    Could ruin the Nation.

    Could lead to another World War.
    Nah, you keep track of those conspiracies and alert us when they are ready to go nuclear.

    Obama Is Setting Up Shadow Government-2017-03-04-0d30a987_fixed.gif

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  8. #27
    The ACLU's introduction on People Power.org, starts with a woman singing the National Anthem. That is a joke since that organization is a bunch of activists promoting sedition to overthrow our elected government. Those people are nothing but a bunch of butthurt weenies who intend to maintain the disorder in the country started by Obama. Sedition is a crime and I would recommend that the Justice Department start legal intervention into their activities now, not later. Cut the head off the snake while it can. I had hoped that there were enough intelligent people in the country to stop this but, after watching some street interviews on TV, I am not sure.

    The protesters in the cities are young kids who have no idea why they are there. They are too stupid to see how they are being used and to show their intelligence running around saying F***You and using other expletives. Nothing shows their intelligence (or lack thereof) by being unable to express themselves in an adult and dignified manner. But, then again, the adults you see aren't much better.

    Guess it is time to find a good rendition of "Dixie" to counter People Power.

  9. #28
    Obama Is Setting Up Shadow Government-conspiracytheories.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. I got a bridge over in Brooklyn, I will sell it to you...

    Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The ACLU's introduction on People Power.org, starts with a woman singing the National Anthem. That is a joke since that organization is a bunch of activists promoting sedition to overthrow our elected government. Those people are nothing but a bunch of butthurt weenies who intend to maintain the disorder in the country started by Obama. Sedition is a crime and I would recommend that the Justice Department start legal intervention into their activities now, not later. Cut the head off the snake while it can. I had hoped that there were enough intelligent people in the country to stop this but, after watching some street interviews on TV, I am not sure.

    The protesters in the cities are young kids who have no idea why they are there. They are too stupid to see how they are being used and to show their intelligence running around saying F***You and using other expletives. Nothing shows their intelligence (or lack thereof) by being unable to express themselves in an adult and dignified manner. But, then again, the adults you see aren't much better.

    Guess it is time to find a good rendition of "Dixie" to counter People Power.
    Yep, the news story (truth of the matter) is everywhere in the media today and yet there are those who are willfully ignorant running around saying ...

    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Obama Is Setting Up Shadow Government-conspiracytheories.jpg
    and...

    Quote Originally Posted by Apopkan2582 View Post
    I got a bridge over in Brooklyn, I will sell it to you...
    Par for the course.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast