The Fat lady has finally sung today.

Thread: The Fat lady has finally sung today.

The Fat lady has finally sung today.

With the final votes from the Electoral College today, Donald Tromp will be the 45th President of the United States.
    I hope that all of the Trump naysayers over the last 18 months that said Trump would never win the election, will realize that it’s time to remember these famous words to Paul Ryan the current Republican house leader from Obama right after the 2008 election, “You lost we won, deal with it”.
    I guess Hillary calling all of those millions of Americans Deplorable didn’t work out so well for her, did it?
    I bet Hillary's sure hitting the booze really hard today.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

In the electors vote for President yesterday, more of them left Hillary than Trump, so it looks like Hillary has lost three times in a row.

On Monday, December 19, the Islamic Marxist revolution that threatened to remake America officially came to an end (for now) with Trump receiving 304 electoral votes (two shy of what he won on election night because two shirked their duty). And yes, our election system was and remains under attack by those who wish to undermine the presidency and damage our Republic, the very thing they accused Trump of doing if he refused to accept the election results. Here we should apply Ephesians 4:14, "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive." Yes, it's talking about doctrine here, but we would be wise to heed it as well when it comes to political narrative by those who wish to destroy America.

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

The Fat lady has finally sung today.-121b.jpg