Help Stop Obama from getting his various judiciary nominees confirmed on his way out

Thread: Help Stop Obama from getting his various judiciary nominees confirmed on his way out

Help Stop Obama from getting his various judiciary nominees confirmed on his way out

Many people are unaware of this, but Obama is in the process of trying to confirm numerous judiciary nominees on his way out of office: recess appointment to US Supreme Court, appeals court, and district court nominees. He's basically trying to stack the courts on his way out of office.

Help stop him. Link here for details on how. Simple and quick.

If you are not a member of the subreddit, please subscribe to the subreddit (the_donald) and upvote the post as we contend with reddit having created a special algorithm just to suppress our pro-Trump content, plus libs who run downvote bots to try to keep our content off the front page, and so on. So any help would be great.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by freethink View Post
    Many people are unaware of this, but Obama is in the process of trying to confirm numerous judiciary nominees on his way out of office: recess appointment to US Supreme Court, appeals court, and district court nominees. He's basically trying to stack the courts on his way out of office.

Help stop him. Link here for details on how. Simple and quick.
    So which of your two California Senators, Boxer or Feinstein (or both?), do you imagine gives two good farts in the wind what you want them to do about anti-gun judicial appointments?

Write all you want, but it don't mean nothin'. Multiply those meaningless gestures by gun owners in CA by 49 other states where ostensibly "our" federal public "servants" will do exactly what they want for their own reasons and won't give a damn about any email campaigns, and one begins to see the futility of asking them for anything. The Senators who have chosen to present a pro-gun image to their adoring fans think giving up their vacations just before the inauguration will promote that false image, they'll vote to stay in session. I'm gonna bet that that group does not represent a majority in that side of Congress. May not even represent a majority amongst Republicans, but writing to your virulently anti-gun Democrat Senators in CA sure as heck ain't gonna do you no good. You can take that to the bank.

If you are not a member of the subreddit, please subscribe to the subreddit (the_donald) and upvote the post as we contend with reddit having created a special algorithm just to suppress our pro-Trump content, plus libs who run downvote bots to try to keep our content off the front page, and so on. So any help would be great.
    I seriously doubt that I am alone in not having a clue what you just said. I do believe the first time I've ever even clicked on a Reddit link was just now with the link you posted. I guess you're describing some group of malcontents on Reddit who are forming another pro-Trump website just to counter what they perceive to be the anti-Trump atmosphere around Reddit. If this is true, then you are taking a minority of Reddit members/participants/whatever y'all call them and further diluting their ideas on people and issues (Trump - anti-gun judicial appointments) away from the majority who, as fellow participants and ostensibly more right-leaning than most forums, would be inclined to listen and possibly change their minds about the people and issues the minority is concerned with.

Either way, whether I'm reading it right or not, this urging people to participate in meaningless email campaigns is desperation borne of the knowledge that we are helpless to influence the actions of "our" federal "servants." It's like urging everybody that if we all flap our arms as hard as we can, we can fly to D.C. and land in our Senators' offices en mass, and force them to vote the way we want. Flapping your gums through email is exactly the same thing.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    (...) Write all you want, but it don't mean nothin'.

Blues
    If you don't want to help, that's fine. It's certainly your choice. I'm putting it out here as an option for those that do want to help, not for those who only have negative views about the subject.

We just won and are pressing forward.

Cheers
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    If you don't want to help, that's fine. It's certainly your choice. I'm putting it out here as an option for those that do want to help, not for those who only have negative views about the subject.

We just won and are pressing forward.

Cheers
    First, there's nothing positive or negative about objective truth. It simply is. It is objectively true that neither Boxer nor Feinstein is going to lift a finger to help you with what you're "pressing forward" on in this thread. They are both much more likely to lift everything they've got in their war chests to defeat what you're "pressing forward" on, which objectively means that for you specifically, you aren't pressing forward at all, but rather, spinning your wheels.

You are right though - you did just win the right to bloviate about pressing forward with meaningless platitudes aimed at politicians who would rather see you dead than to enjoy the rights God gave you and the Constitution acknowledges their origins as such. There are huge numbers of people who likewise jumped on the Trump Train to join you in your delusion that you are indeed "pressing forward" towards something meaningful. People who see truth through an objective lens are definitely in the minority, but like other minorities throughout history who told the objective truth about the evil deeds of government, it doesn't make us "negative" per se, it just makes us truth-tellers. Enjoy the fruits of your delusions. You won them fair and square.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...