It's the Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's the Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years!

It's the Most Wonderful Time in 8 Years!

All Trump Supporters Will Love What May Be the Best Christmas Video of the Year!

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Ironically, the Left is attacking Trump for the actions that they indulged in to the extreme over the past 8 years.

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

The Season of Living Dangerously

How the outgoing president has made our holidays hazardous

~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The Season of Living Dangerously

How the outgoing president has made our holidays hazardous

Ringo: According to this article and video, Obama is going to continue to try to screw over the country after Trump is sworn in. He is renting an eight bedroom mansion in DC with space for ten car parking. Sounds like he is setting up his own insurgency program. Seems like there is no way to get that joker. I hope Trump has more sense than to let Obama to be a pain in his backside!

http://patrioticviralnews.com/articl...-thwart-trump/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Ringo: According to this article and video, Obama is going to continue to try to screw over the country after Trump is sworn in. He is renting an eight bedroom mansion in DC with space for ten car parking. Sounds like he is setting up his own insurgency program. Seems like there is no way to get that joker. I hope Trump has more sense than to let Obama to be a pain in his backside!

Seeing how unsuccessful Obama was in helping to get Hillary elected and how his party is in the minority on the Hill, I wouldn't be too worried about it (if it's even true). If he wants to waste his money and time, let him. It would just make Obama look bitter and petty.

7. [QUOTE=Reba;613253]Seeing how unsuccessful Obama was in helping to get Hillary elected and how his party is in the minority on the Hill, I wouldn't be too worried about it (if it's even true). If he wants to waste his money and time, let him. It would just make Obama look bitter and petty.[/QUOTE

I would be willing to bet that Obama is not using his money.

[QUOTE=ken grant;613263]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    I would be willing to bet that Obama is not using his money.
    Maybe not but if he's busy being a noodge then he can't be out earning money doing more productive stuff. Still a waste but nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post

Seeing how unsuccessful Obama was in helping to get Hillary elected and how his party is in the minority on the Hill, I wouldn't be too worried about it (if it's even true). If he wants to waste his money and time, let him. It would just make Obama look bitter and petty.
    Even if a snake has been kicked out of the house never underestimate its ability to sneak up on you in your own back yard.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Even if a snake has been kicked out of the house never underestimate its ability to sneak up on you in your own back yard.
    He's a defanged snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Ironically, the Left is attacking Trump for the actions that they indulged in to the extreme over the past 8 years.

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    Good, we've been paying attention. Watching your every move. Payback is hell and the left will be there at every turn to remind you of how tour little handed, cheeto colored, thin skinned facist, lying psychopath of a president is screwing the people who voted him into office over as his lies hurt you too. Welcome to hell & merry christmas. We're watching and waiting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast