Social Justice Warriors - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social Justice Warriors

If the Democrats do indeed plan all the disturbances referenced in the article, we should not hesitate to fight back. The Left is the product of eight years of an inept president propped up by the most crooked politicians in our country. Rather than sit back and allow the rabblerousers to make a mockery of the country, we should fight back, employing the same tactics they use, inflicting the same damage upon them and let them know that their days of political correctness have come to a screeching halt. The "Snowflakes," SJWs, Black Lives Matter, and any other organization wishing to use violent protests should be met with the same violence they use. It is time for the country to straighten out and those who aren't willing to start can gather with others of their ilk and move to greener pastures. They would not be missed here!

Social Justice Warriors-download.png

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If the Democrats do indeed plan all the disturbances referenced in the article, we should not hesitate to fight back. The Left is the product of eight years of an inept president propped up by the most crooked politicians in our country. Rather than sit back and allow the rabblerousers to make a mockery of the country, we should fight back, employing the same tactics they use, inflicting the same damage upon them and let them know that their days of political correctness have come to a screeching halt. The "Snowflakes," SJWs, Black Lives Matter, and any other organization wishing to use violent protests should be met with the same violence they use. It is time for the country to straighten out and those who aren't willing to start can gather with others of their ilk and move to greener pastures. They would not be missed here!

Social Justice Warriors-download.png
    +1
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    How about a lesbian cop?
    I don't know. Did she likewise have the thought cross her mind about eating her gun? If so, then the same.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Angry white men
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    How about a lesbian cop?
    I worked partners with a lesbian back in the 70's and she was one of the best partners I ever had. She did have a masters in psychology so she knew enough to just keep quiet and get the job done. When we had a bunch of rowdy drunks to desperse and one was a tad mouthy she didn't have to show them all who's balls were biggest. In fact she was better at breaking up fights than anyone else I worked with. We had a couple guys who were always getting assaulted and clubbing drunks and rowdies. They were super cops, always too heavy handed.
    Then there were the others over the years! Angry lesbians. Same with gays, all wanting to prove something, always needing rescue from a nut or angry mob. The key word is ANGRY. If you are an easily set off short fused angry anybody you shouldn't be in law enforcement. The trouble is they hire them in droves..........

The city I live in when through 3 police chiefs in 4 years, all fired or 'retired' due to performance, scandals, or shady efforts trying to cover up family mis-deeds (24 year old son, drunk, DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, illegal firearm) and the rank and file officers expressing lack of confidence in the leadership, a lesbian was hired to be chief.

She has been here less than a year, and the moral is up withing the department and the public trust in the department has improved. She has had her challenges, as a white cop shot and killed a black man with an AR-15 in hand, and all of the BLM crap (he was a good man, he ain't got no gun, etc.) that followed.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12