Social Justice Warriors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social Justice Warriors

Social Justice Warriors

During the past eight years we have seen the rise of Social Justice Warriors. Wonder what they will try on Trump?

Well, that was an unpleasant 5:04 chunk of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Well, that was an unpleasant 5:04 chunk of time.
    That is nothing in comparison to putting up with them each and every day. And to think, they may get worse!

“Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

6. Wow. Social Justice WarriorsThe snowflakes sure are an angry bunch of creepers aren't they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To the left, tolerance is a one way street.

Remember that.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    That is nothing in comparison to putting up with them each and every day. And to think, they may get worse!

Angry homely lesbians are the worst by far. They hate everybody including themselves. If you spend the whole day with a couple of those in a room and start to hate life by2 PM. Try being stuck in a patrol car with one of those for a couple of months , it's not quite enough to make you eat your gun but damn near it sometimes. It gets worse when one of them runs that big mouth and you almost get your ass kicked in a situation that really never had that happen.
    I Guess the best definition for that crew is emotional vampires. By the end of the day you just want to curl up and die and you really didn't have anything to do with them. I sure liked working alone. The ratio and normal women in law-enforcement to angry weirdos seems to just keep going down as the normal ones tend quit and the angry weirdo types just stick around and make everybody's lives miserable . The normal women cops probably suffer even more than us guys being around these people though.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I make a point of not spending time with lesbians anymore than is absolutely necessary, but I also make the same point with cops. If I had my druthers on which group to spend a day with though, it would be the lesbians. As contemptible as I find both groups, only one has the potential to make the rest of my life miserable through either phonied-up reports, injury or dying at their hands right then and there. Lesbians have no power over my life at all.

A cop who would allow a lesbian the power over his life to even have the quickest thought of eating his gun cross his "mind" is WAY too unstable to be a cop in the first place. Such a person is in need of immediate help.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I make a point of not spending time with lesbians anymore than is absolutely necessary, but I also make the same point with cops. If I had my druthers on which group to spend a day with though, it would be the lesbians. As contemptible as I find both groups, only one has the potential to make the rest of my life miserable through either phonied-up reports, injury or dying at their hands right then and there. Lesbians have no power over my life at all.

A cop who would allow a lesbian the power over his life to even have the quickest thought of eating his gun cross his "mind" is WAY too unstable to be a cop in the first place. Such a person is in need of immediate help.
    How about a lesbian cop?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post

During the past eight years we have seen the rise of Social Justice Warriors. Wonder what they will try on Trump?
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast