Obama Scraps Entry-Exit Tracking System for Migrants from Muslim Countries

Thread: Obama Scraps Entry-Exit Tracking System for Migrants from Muslim Countries

Obama Scraps Entry-Exit Tracking System for Migrants from Muslim Countries

Obama Administration Scraps Entry-Exit Tracking System for Migrants from Muslim Countries.
    The Obama administration is officially ending a post-9/11 era registration system for immigrant men from mostly Muslim countries.
    The decision to scrap the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System comes amid growing international terror fears and President-elect Donald Trump’s suggestions that he could ban Muslim immigrants from the United States.
    Trump said Wednesday, “You know my plans.”
    The NSEERS program was widely derided by civil libertarians as an effort to profile people based on race and religion.
    The administration hasn’t been using the program since 2011.
    Read More:
    Obama Administration Scraps Entry-Exit Tracking System for Migrants from Muslim Countries - Breitbart
    My Thoughts:
    A recklessness that defies all logic and reason...
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The NSEERS program was widely derided by civil libertarians as an effort to profile people based on race and religion.
    What's wrong with profiling based on race and religion? If it has been determined that those of a specific race or religion are doing things that are hazardous to our civilization, doesn't it make sense to profile based on those facts, plus others that may have a bearing? If it has been determined that orange people worshiping the god Crizenickzb, shouldn't we profile based on that? We'd be much more likely to stop their actions.
    TANSTAAFL

When people are coming from countries that promote terrorism and you can't ID them because they don't have documents that can be vetted, then to be on the safe side, they shouldn't get into our country.

When people are coming from countries that promote terrorism and you can't ID them because they don't have documents that can be vetted, then to be on the safe side, they shouldn't get into our country.
    The problem with your argument is that it has nothing to do with the already defunct Entry-Exit Tracking System. It hasn't been used for the last 5 years. President Obama "scrapped" the system by writing on a piece of paper that it is scrapped. That's it. The liberals are happy about it and the dimwits are enraged.

Also, your argument has also nothing to do with any future Entry-Exit Tracking System. It is designed to track certain foreign nationals when entering or leaving the country. Based on your argument that certain persons that can not be vetted shouldn't be allowed in, such persons would not even be allowed to enroll in such Entry-Exit Tracking System as they are not allowed to enter.

May be you want to give your posts a little more thought? I know I am asking a lot here, but you tend to make a fool out of yourself almost every time, even in the rare circumstances when you are right.

You need to ask this, why did Obama take action to scrap this, now. Even though it hasn't been done for four years, it sure looks like he's trying to put a road block in Trumps Admin. And what about Obama abstaining in the UN resolution to allow Israel to build various settlements in their land.

You need to ask this, why did Obama take action to scrap this, now. Even though it hasn't been done for four years, it sure looks like he's trying to put a road block in Trumps Admin. And what about Obama abstaining in the UN resolution to allow Israel to build various settlements in their land.
    President Obama did this as no one cares about facts anymore. Idiots on the left cheer and idiots on the right complain. Mission accomplished!

What has the recent UN resolution against Israeli settlements to do with the "scrapping" of the Entry/Exit System? Nothing, other than you trying to change the topic after realizing you fell for President Obama's scam.

I has nothing to do with it, just wanted to get your opinion an another item that Obama did that was just wrong and trying to put the screws to Trump.

I has nothing to do with it, just wanted to get your opinion an another item that Obama did that was just wrong and trying to put the screws to Trump.
    So, changing the topic then to something completely different.