Interesting.

Thread: Interesting.

Interesting.

I received this a short while ago. I haven't verified the claims but I found it to be an interesting claim. I think the claim of Hillary winning the popular vote has been put to rest but there will always be those who think otherwise.

"A friend of mine shared this & I thought it was interesting. Congressman Ross' wife shared it. The necessity of the electoral college voting process explained by example of the Nov. 8, 2016 Presidential Election: There are 3,141 counties in the United States. Trump won 3,084 of them. Clinton won 57 There are 62 counties in New York State. Trump won 46 of them. Clinton won 16 Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 2 million votes. In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country. These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles. The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles. When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election. Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don't and shouldn't speak for the rest of our country."

That is impressive data. I just wish we could prove that over two million of Hillary's voters were the illegals that Obama encouraged to vote.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

4. In Detroit it was found that the number of votes reported for HRC was more than the number of ballots found. Makes one wonder just how many other reported votes were reported incorrect also. Needless to say the recount was stopped so the end result will never be known.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RonM0710 View Post
    That is impressive data. I just wish we could prove that over two million of Hillary's voters were the illegals that Obama encouraged to vote.
    That means there would have to be actual evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I would like to go back to the original intent of many of the framers of the Republic that the office be elected by the Congress. That would mean that people would pay MUCH more attention to the important matter of their Senator and House Rep. Of course, we would need to simultaneously dismantle the professional politician framework with term limits and such. My 2.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

The number of counties won/lost numbers have been declared false by snopes.
    Trump Won 3,084 of 3,141 Counties, Clinton Won 57 : snopes.com

That being said, according to CNN:
    http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president

Total number of votes for Hilary/Trump were: 65,844,954 Hilary and 62,979,879 Trump.
    Look at California: 7,362,490 Hilary and 3,916,209 Trump.

Subtract the California numbers and you get totals: 58482464 Hilary and 59063670 Trump.

Without California, Trump would have won the nationwide popular vote by 581,206 votes.

The electoral college system kept California from electing the President of the United States. Basically, it is the electoral college system that keeps California from electing a Democrat as President in any Presidential race and ensures that the other 49 states have some meaningful vote in it.

Now if we could just put the same muzzle on Seattle in Washington state politics....
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.