Christmas weekend in Chicago
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas weekend in Chicago

Christmas weekend in Chicago

Over the Christmas weekend there were 61 people shot and 11 people killed in Chicago. The total of people killed there is 753 so far this year and thatís up 53.5% from last year.
    When I lived north of Chicago in Zion, ILL from 1982 to 1985, there wasnít a day that went by that I didnít hear of a shooting in Chicago and itís only gotten worse since then.
    I canít blame it all on the democrats that have been in power there for the last 50 years or so, but it sure tends to go that way in why Chicago is the way it is.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Some will call me a racist but look and see who is doing most of it.

I would guess it's about 85%.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I would guess it's about 85%.
    Chicago: 75% of Murdered are Black, 71% of Murderers are Black | Intellectual Takeout

71.3% black, 24.6% Hispanic, 3.5% white, 0.6% pissed off Democrats - I mean other.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Some will call me a racist but look and see who is doing most of it.
    But Ken, what about the BLM movement.....
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

8. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    But Ken, what about the BLM movement.....

BLM only jumps in if a white cop shoots a black person

Bureau of Land Management?
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I heard on a news program that according to the police stats, since 2009 there has been 3,904 people killed in Chicago.

11. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I heard on a news program that according to the police stats, since 2009 there has been 3,904 people killed in Chicago.
    Wonder just how much Taxpayer money was saved not having to pay welfare ,food stamps and Medicaid for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast