Obama and Kerry going against Israel to give up their land

Thread: Obama and Kerry going against Israel to give up their land

Obama and Kerry going against Israel to give up their land

You hear about Obama and Kerry going against Israel to give up their land to the Palestinians for peace, think about this, what happened when they gave up land in Gaza for peace, Palestinian backed Hamas them launched thousands of rockets from Gaza into Israel killing hundreds of their people. It doesn’t make sense for them to give up any more of their land to someone who wants them to be destroyed.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

If it were only that simple, we're going to be hearing his BS even after he's out of office.

Obama and Kerry going against Israel to give up their land-121c.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Bwaaaaaaaaahahahhaaaa.
    Ok thats funny. Thanks for the laugh, although you could say that about ANY outgoing politician.

6. Why... yes, yes you could do that. I suppose....

America is now under a curse

10 Times God Has Hit America With a Major Disaster After the US Attempted To Divide the Land of Israel

(Romans 1:28)
    And as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.

Because Barack Obama has cursed Israel at the United Nations, America is now under a curse.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Donald Trump will keep his campaign promise to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, which would recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. This move could be so explosive that it could trigger the Psalm 83 War. Barack Hussein Obama's dream is to see Jerusalem ripped from the hands of the Jews and given to the Muslims along with Israeli land stolen to create a Palestinian state. Knowing that Trump will keep his promise, insiders are now saying that Barack Obama is working furiously behind the scenes at this moment to get passed a UN resolution in Paris next month calling for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital. Obama is highly motivated, highly funded, and has the full backing of the demonic, corrupt United Nations. The next 9 days could very well change the course of world history. In fact, I contend it absolutely will. ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece and the Apple of His Eye. America would be wise to heed God's foriegn policy pertaining to ISRAEL/JERUSALEM...Genesis 12:3 "I Will Bless Those Who Bless You And Curse Those Who Curse You".

Jerusalem, O Jerusalem

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it." Zechariah 12:3 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem". Zechariah 12:9
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.