20 Times Bad Guys Were Stopped by Armed Citizens in 2016

Thread: 20 Times Bad Guys Were Stopped by Armed Citizens in 2016

In 2016 The Bad Guys Were Stopped Cold 20 Times By Armed, Law-Abiding American Patriots.

~ Fight Crime, Shoot Back ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

All goes to show that private citizens have the ability to defend themselves, WITHOUT intervention by the government. Now, these people practiced gun control!

I like how several of them were either elderly and/or "disabled." Obviously not too old or "disabled." :)

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Is a lot like that face you make ....

20 Times Bad Guys Were Stopped by Armed Citizens in 2016-that_moment_when_you_realize_it_wasnt_just_a_fart_large.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

6. I thought there were some 200,000 self defenses each year by gun owners. Read it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamsealer View Post
    I thought there were some 200,000 self defenses each year by gun owners. Read it somewhere.
    And?

8. bofh

That was the original post. I have read somewhere that over 200,000 people defend themselves each year, women from predators.
    And? What is your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Seamsealer View Post
    bofh

That was the original post. I have read somewhere that over 200,000 people defend themselves each year, women from predators.
    And? What is your problem?
    The 200,000 is an estimate and is the low number for defensive gun uses per year in general. 2.5 million defensive gun uses is the high number.

These estimates are old and, well, estimates. No one knows for sure, as defensive gun uses are not officially tracked. The OP provides real examples instead.