Grandma Got Run Over by Obama: SSA Finalizes New Gun Prohibition Rule

Thread: Grandma Got Run Over by Obama: SSA Finalizes New Gun Prohibition Rule

Angry Grandma Got Run Over by Obama: SSA Finalizes New Gun Prohibition Rule

On Monday, Barack Obama’s Social Security Administration (SSA) issued the final version of a rule that will doom tens of thousands of law-abiding (and vulnerable) disability insurance and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients to a loss of Second Amendment rights under the guise of re-characterizing them as “mental defectives.” The SSA, for the first time in its history, will be coopted into the federal government’s gun control apparatus, effectively requiring Social Security applicants to weigh their need for benefits against their fundamental rights when applying for assistance based on mental health problems

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2016...ohibition-rule

Hopefully Trump can fix this!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnon View Post
    Hopefully Trump can fix this!
    He can! He could do so on day one by executive order, the same way this rule change was enacted. Will he? That's the real question.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    He can! He could do so on day one by executive order, the same way this rule change was enacted. Will he? That's the real question.
    It will be (somewhat) interesting to see how his voters/supporters react if he doesn't.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...