California Democrats 'legalize child prostitution'
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: California Democrats 'legalize child prostitution'

California Democrats 'legalize child prostitution'

Nope, you really can't make this stuff up.

Teens 'free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution'
    California Democrats ‘legalize child prostitution’
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Well they got to try and do something to get people to move there as most of the sane people leave

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Nope, you really can't make this stuff up.

Teens 'free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution'
    California Democrats ‘legalize child prostitution’
    After reading the entire bill (with passed ammendments) it clearly DOES NOT exempt adults from engaging it this type of activity with minors. It allows minors to engage in this activity with other minors (legally).

I think it is still pretty sick if you ask me, but of course that is MY opinion, and most liberals dont care about MY opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JSTEINER93 View Post
    After reading the entire bill (with passed ammendments) it clearly DOES NOT exempt adults from engaging it this type of activity with minors. It allows minors to engage in this activity with other minors (legally).

I think it is still pretty sick if you ask me, but of course that is MY opinion, and most liberals dont care about MY opinion.
    It also does not stop the adult customer from getting arrested, so it does not legalize child prostitution.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Well, it legalizes it for the prostitute, just not for the customer.

Come on, it's not like statistics show that the children involved in prostitution are usually involved against their will and are the victims of larger issues like slavery. So yeah, let's take the conservative approach and further ruin the life of a child by attaching the label of convict to a child that already has to contend with the labels of rape victim, prostitute, and slave.....that won't cause any further harm now will it! (note sarcasm dripping off of every word.)

That's very christian of you neigbor.

I will ignore the swipe at Christianity from someone who probably knows nothing of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    I will ignore the swipe at Christianity from someone who probably knows nothing of it.
    +1

In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by grydog View Post
    Come on, it's not like statistics show that the children involved in prostitution are usually involved against their will and are the victims of larger issues like slavery. So yeah, let's take the conservative approach and further ruin the life of a child by attaching the label of convict to a child that already has to contend with the labels of rape victim, prostitute, and slave.....that won't cause any further harm now will it! (note sarcasm dripping off of every word.)

That's very christian of you neigbor.
    The Christian thing to do would be to insure that children do not become involved in prostitution to begin with. Any regulations that are made to further legitimize illicit sexual conduct for, and by children, only further victimizes them. There are those in our society who are so jaded they can not see the difference, do not care, and are involved in illicit sexual behavior themselves which is so highly flaunted in today's society. Would you call that Christian caring?

11. [QUOTE=Oldgrunt;613707]The Christian thing to do would be to insure that children do not become involved in prostitution to begin with. Any regulations that are made to further legitimize illicit sexual conduct for, and by children, only further victimizes them. There are those in our society who are so jaded they can not see the difference, do not care, and are involved in illicit sexual behavior themselves which is so highly flaunted in today's society. Would you call that Christian caring?[/QUOTE]

How about just plain HUMAN CARING ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast