Now that Donald Trump will be our President - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now that Donald Trump will be our President

1. Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    We "know this for sure" because a Presidential candidate promised them....and then got spread by the mainstream media and also posted on the internet. Yeah, ok.... want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge that I swear right here on the internet I have in my back yard?

How do y'all think things are going so far on day 5 of the Trump presidency?
    "It is terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged." G.K. Chesterton

From The Cleveland Press, March 1, 1921

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Blue View Post
    Absolutely great! The sun has risen each and every day, Trump has made several appointments which seem to be good, and the Liberals and MSM are absolutely flabbergasted. Things may get worse later, or, they may get even better. Only time will tell and, like it or not, we will all have to wait and see. In the meantime, pass the popcorn!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Blue View Post
    Dow Jones industrial average surpasses 20,000 to record high

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Now that Donald Trump will be our President, here are some things we know for sure:

• Our enemies, most of which help fund Hillary’s campaign will fear us again.
    • Thousands of jobs will be coming back to your state.
    • The drug cartel and other criminals currently crossing our borders will realize their days are numbered.
    • The police will be supported so they can restore law and order.
    • The media has been neutered forever.
    • The Clinton Corruption is destroyed and rendered powerless.
    • The guns in your home will safely stay there.
    • Israel will have no doubt that we are truly their ally.
    • Iran will not get one more plane full of cash.
    • No more apologies to the world for being great!
    Most of those points I agree with.

Drug trafficking won't change much however. There is way too much demand for dope in American for it to stop being lucrative.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    Are you familiar with the phrase "Pig in a Poke"?
    This is similar to the Irish expression "a cat in a bag". The piggy may be a feral kitty instead.

You are right that we do not know what Pres DJ Trump will actually do nor where he will fall on the broad scale of DC outsiders from Carter (inept) to Reagan (star performer). Only time will tell.

I preferred Kasich to all of them, but Trump is still better than Hillary.

Three of the better items that DT did this week is having Mattis as SOD, starting the build up of our military and restricting the movement into our country of radical Islamic people from coming in from the seven countries that promote terrorism towards any western non-Islamic country.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12