Julian Assange giving interview tomorrow night about Russian hacking

Thread: Julian Assange giving interview tomorrow night about Russian hacking

Julian Assange giving interview tomorrow night about Russian hacking

Tomorrow night at 10pm on the Hannity show on Fox News, Julian Assange is going to give an interview stating that Russia or any state government agency didnít give him any of the DNC or Hillaryís peopleís E-mails during and prior to the election period.
    I still think that it was someone within the Clinton election team with a grudge against Hillary that gave Assange those E-mails.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. I don't understand how anyone can like Hillary . Most likely she teed off someone (1 or more ) on her team.

Remember the Hillary guy that was killed in cold blood and all of his belongings were still on him right after all the E-mail leaks started coming out and Assange posted a $25,000 reward to find his killer? Could this be the person that was leaking the E-mails?

Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government
    By Ian Schwartz
    In an exclusive interview with FOX News Channel's Sean Hannity the founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange said Russia was not the source for the DNC and John Podesta hacks.
    HANNITY: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1,000 percent that you did not get it from Russia or anybody associated with Russia?
    JULIAN ASSANGE: Yes. We can say, we have said, repeatedly that over the last two months that our source is not the Russian government and it is not a state party.
    Hannity's full interview with Assange will air Tuesday night at 10pm ET. More from the interview:
    ASSANGE: Our publications had wide uptake by the American people, they're all true. But that's not the allegation that’s being presented by the Obama White House. So, why such a dramatic response? Well, the reason is obvious. They’re trying to delegitimize the Trump administration as it goes into the White House. They are trying to say that President-elect Trump is not a legitimate President...
    ASSANGE: Our source is not a state party, so the answer for our interactions is no. But if we look at our most recent statement from the US government, which is on the 29th of December, OK, we had five different branches of government, Treasury, DHS, FBI, White House presenting their accusations to underpin Obama’s throwing out 29 Russian diplomats. What was missing from all of those statements? The word WikiLeaks. It’s very strange.
    Read more & watch Video:
    Assange To Hannity: Our Source Was Not The Russian Government | Video | RealClearPolitics
    My Thoughts:
    This should make Obamas bung hole pucker.

6. Obama= proven liar
    Hillary = proven
    Assange = will believe until proven different