National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced - Page 20
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    If HR 38 is signed into law, the Trolls on this forum will be the first to take advantage of it and conceal carry nationwide. If they can qualify for a concealed carry permit in their home state. I'm betting some of these Trolls don't or can't qualify or have lost their legal permits due to infractions of the laws.
    Really? Are you so desperate to support this insane legislation that you resort to school yard taunts like this.... damn your desperation is pathetic... and your maturity level isn't far behind.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. SR9 has already stated that he's as old as dirt and wants to be able to carry his "piece" everywhere before he dies...

Screw the rest of us... as long as SR9 gets his precious government permission slip.... he doesn't give a crap about "our" Rights...

And the stooge wonders why I think he is an idiot..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. You guys don't seem to realize that you NEED government permission to carry concealed today.

Are you funding the groups trying to get all gun laws repealed, or are you just here bitching about the states removing your rights one by one without doing anything about it?

You can scream that the right to bear arms is a natural right, and that you don't want government involved, but the reality is government IS involved today, and you DON'T have the legal right to carry wherever you want today.

Who are the head in the sand stooges here?

Let me help,you out. It's not those of us trying to expand our rights and get closer to the definition in the Constitution.

Sitting and whining about it does nothing. Passing legislation that will ultimately get us in front of the SCOTUS to challenge state infringements does. Understand how government works, then make changes. That's how progress is made.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    SR9 has already stated that he's as old as dirt and wants to be able to carry his "piece" everywhere before he dies...

Screw the rest of us... as long as SR9 gets his precious government permission slip.... he doesn't give a crap about "our" Rights...

And the stooge wonders why I think he is an idiot..

Again, since you obviously missed it the first time....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=89dHtFk5Sus

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    You guys don't seem to realize that you NEED government permission to carry concealed today.

Are you funding the groups trying to get all gun laws repealed, or are you just here bitching about the states removing your rights one by one without doing anything about it?

You can scream that the right to bear arms is a natural right, and that you don't want government involved, but the reality is government IS involved today, and you DON'T have the legal right to carry wherever you want today.

Let me help,you out. It's not those of us trying to expand our rights and get closer to the definition in the Constitution.

Sitting and whining about it does nothing. Passing legislation that will ultimately get us in front of the SCOTUS to challenge state infringements does. Understand how government works, then make changes. That's how progress is made.
    The way to make progress has already been made very clear by the people being successful in getting constitutional carry within their own states without having SCOTUS being involved. THAT is how the people can force government to work.

Oh... and please do not ass u me that those who do not support national reciprocity based in the Commerce Clause are just "sitting and whining".
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

2 more House members signed on to HR 38 , bringing the total co-sponsors to 187.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...rt=lastToFirst

And this combined with the fact that Judge Neil Gorsuch was just confirmed to the SCOTUS. Great day for the 2nd Amendment!!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    You guys don't seem to realize that you NEED government permission to carry concealed today.

I carry every single day and leave my permit at home as long as I'm not headed out of state, which I do do fairly regularly, which is the only reason I keep my permit current. State gun-rights .orgs worked their collective ass off to get the law passed in 2013 that amended carry laws that had been on the books for decades so that I could say truthfully now that I would, and can, forego getting a permission slip and still carry every day, and mostly everywhere with the only exception that doesn't also apply to permit holders being the federally-intrusive 1,000 foot rule around school zones, if I never planned to cross a state line again.

There are around 20 states that allow permitless carry of one description or another. About half of them are full-on constitutional carry states where concealed or open carry is perfectly legal without a permission slip, and the other half allow open carry without a permission slip, but still require one if/when you're concealing. Alabama is in the latter group. Gun owners across the state activated to get that much out of the first Republican-run government in 136 years. We'd have liked full-on constitutional carry, and there are still .orgs fighting for it. Maybe we'll get it and maybe we won't, but you're full of caca with that sitting on our asses whining bovine excrement. On that score, you should only speak for yourself.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

9. Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    I need jack **** from those phony royals.. I carry my gun everywhere I go whether it's "legal" or not.
    I do not require permission from some elected douchebag who thinks he can tell me how to live my life... how bout you?!

10. [QUOTE=corneileous;620123]Again, since you obviously missed it the first time [\QUOTE]

No. I didn't miss anything. Your an old as dirt, selfish pig who want to throw us all under the bus just for your convenience.

Sound about right cupcake?

11. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    2 more House members signed on to HR 38 , bringing the total co-sponsors to 187.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...rt=lastToFirst

And this combined with the fact that Judge Neil Gorsuch was just confirmed to the SCOTUS. Great day for the 2nd Amendment!!

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast