National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced - Page 23
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced

1. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The US Constitution is a set of laws made by men, with the ability to be changed by the US Congress. The Rights given to man by God do not give you the right to have a gun, nor can man change Rights given by God. So where do all you trolls think you get this " Right" you always talk about. Rights come from God. Laws come from man. There is no higher authority than GOD!
    There is an entire process that is required before amendments may be made to the Constitution....

NONE OF WHICH include overriding the Constitution by Congress without first going THROUGH the entire process first...

So no... our "fearless leaders" or as I like to call them, the "elected royalty"... don't get to do jack **** unless the Constitution allows it.

Congress has zero authority to act on their own to alter the Constitution.... idiot.

I'll bet your too stupid to be able to even name the process as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The US Constitution is a set of laws made by men, with the ability to be changed by the US Congress.
    Still showing your complete and utter ignorance of the Constitution, I see. The US Congress does not change the Constitution. 3/4 vote of the States changes the Constitution.
    https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution

A proposed amendment becomes part of the Constitution as soon as it is ratified by three-fourths of the States (38 of 50 States). When the OFR verifies that it has received the required number of authenticated ratification documents, it drafts a formal proclamation for the Archivist to certify that the amendment is valid and has become part of the Constitution. This certification is published in the Federal Register and U.S. Statutes at Large and serves as official notice to the Congress and to the Nation that the amendment process has been completed.
    Once again, you show your delight at the thought of having a tyrannical government by your ignorance laden comments.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Clearly demonstrates why SR9 is so damn eager to put control of CC in the hands of the federal government.... total ignorance about how our government works.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    total ignorance about how our government works.
    Well....supposed to work, anyway. Our government hasn't worked the way the founding fathers intended and designed for many decades now. The government is supposed to be controlled by and serve the citizen. We have become servants controlled by the government - required to obtain the government's permission to exercise the very basic of all rights - the right of self defense. And people like SR9 love begging and/or paying the government for permission because it makes them feel special and elite when they get it.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Well....supposed to work, anyway. Our government hasn't worked the way the founding fathers intended and designed for many decades now. The government is supposed to be controlled by and serve the citizen. We have become servants controlled by the government - required to obtain the government's permission to exercise the very basic of all rights - the right of self defense. And people like SR9 love begging and/or paying the government for permission because it makes them feel special and elite when they get it.
    Touche'
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Make that 188 co-sponsors to HR 38, as Rep. Mimi Walters (R-CA-45) signs on :

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...rt=lastToFirst

8. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Make that 188 co-sponsors to HR 38, as Rep. Mimi Walters (R-CA-45) signs on :

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...rt=lastToFirst

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

10. It's not "Trolling". It's calling attention to the fact that what you and sr9 and others are promoting is nothing short of a willful and intentional desire to hand over MY Rights just so you can bring your "safe space" with you...
    The "Bill" is wrong.
    Promoting it is wrong.
    Your entire outlook into the issue is both wrong AND selfish...

I'll continue to post and post memes as long as you and others continue to promote this bill, and the others like it, as being "beneficial" to gun owners..which it is NOT.

You seem to lack a certain level of maturity to grasp that "Daddy Fed" has zero authority to infringe upon my Right to bear arms..
    Just because they DO overstep their bounds does not make it right, legal moral or just..

Hence, the "Sheeple" meme...

It describes you and the others here, as just exactly what you are... Sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    It's not "Trolling". It's calling attention to the fact that what you and sr9 and others are promoting is nothing short of a willful and intentional desire to hand over MY Rights just so you can bring your "safe space" with you...
    The "Bill" is wrong.
    Promoting it is wrong.
    Your entire outlook into the issue is both wrong AND selfish...

I'll continue to post and post memes as long as you and others continue to promote this bill, and the others like it, as being "beneficial" to gun owners..which it is NOT.

You seem to lack a certain level of maturity to grasp that "Daddy Fed" has zero authority to infringe upon my Right to bear arms..
    Just because they DO overstep their bounds does not make it right, legal moral or just..

Hence, the "Sheeple" meme...

It describes you and the others here, as just exactly what you are... Sheep.

For like the umpteeth time bozo, how may times must I tell you that I have never said I was for this Bill? Why do you continue this shenanigan? Are you really this stupid or are you just not listening because you're that much of a freakin', paranoid, delusional idiot?

I keep calling you a dirty troll because that's what you are. You troll him, me and everybody else you disagree with and who you don't like. I'll continue calling you as such.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast