National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced - Page 24
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced

1. Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    For like the umpteeth time bozo, how may times must I tell you that I have never said I was for this Bill? Why do you continue this shenanigan? Are you really this stupid or are you just not listening because you're that much of a freakin', paranoid, delusional idiot?

I keep calling you a dirty troll because that's what you are. You troll him, me and everybody else you disagree with and who you don't like. I'll continue calling you as such.
    Go for it! Why don't you complain some more too cause it won't change my view of you and the others...

It's important that new members understand just how wrong you and the others are, period...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

National Firearms Reciprocity Bill JUST Introduced

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    Go for it!
    No problem, troll!

Why don't you complain some more too cause it won't change my view of you and the others...
    Complain about what, ignoramus? Who's complaining at all? If you're thinking my calling you out on your moronic behavior as complaining then you're just proving my point on how much of a dunce you really are...🤣🤣

Don't care what your view or opinion is of me, troll.

It's important that new members understand just how wrong you and the others are, period...

Wrong about what, my dear troll? You're doing a stellar job proving how much of a PITA you are on your own. The new members ain't as dumb as you look.

Go find that pier I told ya about, already.

I feel that if the TROLLS of this forum don't like what the rest of have to say, they can go form their own Anti-Government far right wing forum on their own. Then they can ***** at each other. I for one have all of them blocked and get a kick out of them blasting my comments and even though I can't read them, I know what they think, and really don't give a 5417. It is my joy in life to piss them off. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. they are such an easy mark. Come on TROLL BOYS let me see your heads explode.

Cites and researchable links to actual facts in support of what the poster has written indicate the argument has credibility.

Insults, ridicule, and name calling indicate the poster has nothing to support their argument and the credibility of anything the poster writes is suspect.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I feel that if the TROLLS of this forum don't like what the rest of have to say, they can go form their own Anti-Government far right wing forum on their own. Then they can ***** at each other. I for one have all of them blocked and get a kick out of them blasting my comments and even though I can't read them, I know what they think, and really don't give a 5417. It is my joy in life to piss them off. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. they are such an easy mark. Come TROLL BOYS let me see your heads explode.
    Want a forum where no one can disagree with you? Then create one and run it, but don't be surprised if you don't have any members.

This is not your forum, and you can't be the school yard bully and "take the ball and go home".... grow up

And when what you have to say is wrong, expect to be corrected.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Want a forum where no one can disagree with you? Then create one and run it, but don't be surprised if you don't have any members.

This is not your forum, and you can't be the school yard bully and "take the ball and go home".... grow up

And when what you have to say is wrong, expect to be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

I'm just throwing this out there but I don't think that's what he meant... but whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    I'm just throwing this out there but I don't think that's what he meant... but whatever....
    Well that is your opinion, and you are entitled to your opinion. And just because I don't agree, I won't resort to name calling or boasting about putting you on my ignore list, how some people here deal with views that differ from theirs.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

11. Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast