Rigged elections

Thread: Rigged elections

Rigged elections

All day long all you hear on the TV is how the government is producing info concerning how the Russians through WikiLeaks allowed various E-mails from the DNC and Hillary’s campaign that were aired and that caused Hillary to lose the election.
    There are some items that also should be looked into, the fact that our government has had their various government agency’s hacked during the entire time of Obama’s term in office and up until now, has anyone seen this amount of concern from Obama and the democrats concerning the unauthorized hacking of official government secrets and the disclosure of them. It was only when the various E-mails and such were leaked, did Obama look like he was taking charge and doing something against it.
    Another item that no one want’s to talk about is the $350,000 that the State Dept. gave a group called One Vote, to go over to Israel and work against their presidential elections last year.
    Granted I don’t want any outside government or hate group to hack into any of our government or commercial computer systems and we should try and do everything we can to fight that action, but it’s a fact that, our government does it to other governments both friendly to us and not friendly to us, so for Obama to get on his high horse right now is in ingenious, at best.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. The DNC is not a part of our government so why all attention paid to the hacks there? All they show is just how corrupt the Dems are.
    I agree that hacks on our government areas are a problem and they need to be stopped but spending so much time on the DNC hacks should just go away.

What you're not hearing is the fact that a lot of it goes back to the unsecured unauthorized E-mail server that Hillary had to circumvent any FOIA request, for all of the E-mails from her campaign crew that got leaked. I still think it was someone within her group that fed these E-mails to WikiLeaks.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL