Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time

Gee, aren't you the angry one! Don't feel sorry for the evangelicals, you will see that we have a good handle on things. Yes, we do know Biblical history and that of the Jews. If you would read the "book of myths" you refer to you would see where we are in it today and what is impending. We do have sympathy for the oppressed, contrary to your opinion, but who are you classifying as oppressed?

Surprises me how many of you Bozo's think you are going to be bee-boppin' around here forever. Ain't goin' to happen.

The three thousand year old prophecies not only apply to the Jews but also to mankind as a whole. You are correct in saying that Jesus Christ has not returned yet but HE WILL! When? We don't know the exact hour or the day but we do know that He will return. If you own a Bible, refer to the 24th Chapter of Matthew. The Bible does say that we may know the season and, if you will study the prophecies you allude to, you will find markers that indicate where we stand at the present time. Whether you believe it or not is immaterial to the scheme of things. Your belief and acceptance of Christ will determine your status in the afterlife. That, old son, is not a fairy tale. Christians do know some things that others do not know and, because of their refusal to come to the Lord, they are banishing themselves to a world of torment. The Lord doesn't do it, each individual selects his own future.
    The conditions Christians face today are exactly what the Bible said would happen, especially in the Middle East where they are beheaded for their belief. I'm sorry I can't connect your analogy of losses of life to the plagues of old and the end of the world. Your reference is to the past. If you want to be current in world happenings to come, read your Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fewe View Post
    I'm not the one living in the past, you're the one who believes a 2000 year old fairy tale cobbled together by jews and a dead Roman Emperor, not me. Jews are nothing but trouble, and the sooner they're wiped off the map the better the world will be. But I'll leave all the hypocrite jew lovers to ruminate like the herd animals to ruminate about their fairytales. I hope trump tests the theory that the jews have nukes. Save everyone else a lot of trouble.
    Rest assured the Jews will never be wiped from the face of the earth. Your expressed hatred of the Jews tells me you, in reality, have little knowledge of the Jewish people and even less about the Bible. You come across as learning a few words to spew about the Jews, and your distaste for them, but nothing of any real substance. You are substituting ignorance for your lack of knowledge about them which, in your own mind, makes you feel superior to them. Gee, there was another little fellow a few years back who expressed those same sentiments and attempted to destroy the Jews. Didn't work out too well for him, neither will it work out for anyone else. Read the Bible and learn what happens to those who curse the Jewish people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fewe View Post
    Yes, the Egyptians, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Romans, the British, the Germans....all went on to have long and glorious empires that suppressed the Christ killers and kept them where they belonged, under heel....none of which were overthrown by Jews. Hitler's problem was he didn't move fast enough, and he didn't know when to quit.

Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time-change.jpg

Bye Bye
    Attached Images Attached Images Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time-internet-trolls-trolls-internet-trolls-profile-ipredator-image.png 

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post

Bye Bye
    Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time-thumbs_up-2.jpg

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

Bye Bye
    Glad to see you accept yourself and your limitations. That's refreshing.
    Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time-thumbs_up-2.jpg

Bye Bye
    You're right on the money Oldgrunt. This is the worst site I've ever seen for Trolls. I belong to 2 other sites and they don't tolerate these morons.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    You're right on the money Oldgrunt. This is the worst site I've ever seen for Trolls. I belong to 2 other sites and they don't tolerate these morons.
    AwwwOboma to throw israel under the bus one more time-wine-cheese-2015_website-icon.jpg

It's hard for snowflakes to assume the rule of bad arse's.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast