Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time

Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time

Obama will throw Israel under the bus one more time before leaving office on Jan. 15th, 2017 when he attends the Paris "peace conference" . Why/ you ask would he be attending that 5 days before he is out of office. It is to do as much harm to Israel and America as humanly possible and dump it in Trumps lap. This could very well be a precursor to the starting of WW3. Obama wants nothing more that to destroy America and Israel. Some believe he will become the Anti-Christ, as he fits the MO. Others are sure he will just be ushering in the Anti-Christ that remains unidentified to the world as of this day.
    Nothing good will come of this.

You hear all day long about the Russians hacking the DNC E-mails and Obama acting like a big shot saying he's going to this and that to the Russians, but there's the 1,000 pound gorilla still in the room, the fact that Obama had the State Dept. give a group $350,000 to try and effect the Israel PM's reelection last year so he wouldn't be reelected. The hypocritical actions of Obama is one thing the media doesn't want to touch.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Matthew 24:34 (Fig Tree Prophecy)

"Truly I tell you, THIS GENERATION (1948 - 2028) will CERTAINLY not pass away until ALL these things have happened".

Jesus made it perfectly clear that the re-birth of ISRAEL (1948) would mark the beginning of THE LAST GENERATION. knowing that we are already 69 years into this, THE LAST GENERATION, prophetically speaking, 2017 is going to be the most important year we have seen in a very, very long time!

God's Foreign Policy pertaining to ISRAEL..."I Will Bless Those Who Bless You And I Will Curse Those Who Curse You". Genesis 12:3

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for ALL people: ALL that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though All the people of the earth be gathered together against it. Zechariah 12:3

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy ALL the nations that come against Jerusalem. Zechariah 12

MARANATHA!
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

I have said before that 2018 could be a significant year. 1948 plus 70 years (7's 70 and 700 are considered number of completion) would be 2018.
    Be aware be awake, and be in Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I have said before that 2018 could be a significant year. 1948 plus 70 years (7's 70 and 700 are considered number of completion) would be 2018.
    Oh, boy, you got it. You cracked the code. Now, you just need to figure out how to get the number 23.

The "number of completion" would have to be 2028, for God said ,"The days of our years are seventy, or even by reason of strength eighty years; yet their pride is but labor and sorrow, for it passes quickly, and we fly away", making it crystal clear that ALL OF THESE THINGS will have happened "BEFORE" the end of 2028. ALL of these things...the Rapture, the Psalm 83 War over Jerusalem, Isaiah 17 (disappearance of Damascus), the 7 years of Tribulation, and the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. Again I say, knowing that we are already 69 years into this, THE LAST GENERATION, get ready, because prophetically speaking, 2017 is going to be the most important year we have seen in a very, very long time!

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

What has Israel done for the US? Seriously, there the source of a majority of the problems there in the middle east. There big boys, let them fend for themselfs...waste of foreign military aid. That money could be used for American vets. Let em all blow each other up....the rags and the zionists.

Obama will throw Israel under the bus one more time before leaving office on Jan. 15th, 2017 when he attends the Paris "peace conference" . Why/ you ask would he be attending that 5 days before he is out of office. It is to do as much harm to Israel and America as humanly possible and dump it in Trumps lap. This could very well be a precursor to the starting of WW3. Obama wants nothing more that to destroy America and Israel. Nothing good will come of this.
    If you want to greatly anger any man, just go after his home and his family. This will be true in just about any culture all across the globe. Similarly, when the rest of the world attempts to divide the land of Israel and hurt the Jewish people, they are going after the family that Jesus was born into and the city where He will rule and reign for 1000 years after He comes back. Now just before Jesus returns, the entire globe is trying to divide up His land and divide up the one city on the entire planet that He has identified as His city (Matthew 5:35). Why are our leaders being so foolish? In the Scriptures, God specifically warns us that in the last days He will judge the nations for dividing up His land. This is what Joel chapter 3:1-2 says in the Modern English Version...

"In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. I will enter into judgment with them there regarding My people and My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land".

Those that bless Israel will be blessed, and those that curse Israel will be cursed. The 70 nations that are gathering in Paris, France on Sunday are literally in danger of cursing the entire planet. I pray that there will not be another UN Security Council resolution following this conference, because that would be absolutely disastrous for Israel, for the United States, and for the rest of the globe.
    Attached Images Attached Images Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time-images.jpg 
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Wow, a zealot who uses a fairytale book to justify jewish theft of land they don't own. Imagine that.

Yet according to another well known work of fiction, the meaning of life is "42"

Oboma to throw israel under the bus one more time-demot-42.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast