McCain should be drummed out of the Senate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCain should be drummed out of the Senate

McCain should be drummed out of the Senate

John McCain should be drummed out of the Senate for the dirty move he pulled on Trump:

Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

I am honestly surprised you haven't cited this one instead: How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I am honestly surprised you haven't cited this one instead: How 4Chan McFooled John McCain, Buzzfeed, and the CIA Into Believing Trump's Golden Showers.
    So if it was Watergate with Nixon, I suppose this is Golden Gate with Trump?

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    So if it was Watergate with Nixon, I suppose this is Golden Gate with Trump?

It has to be some kind of gate, right? Ironically, Bernstein is involved in this one too (as CNN contributor). Meanwhile:

Clapper laments leaks, says U.S. intel has not verified accusations against Trump
    Top Intelligence Official Denounces Recent Media Leaks About Anti-Trump Dossier
    Clapper: 35-page dossier didn't come from intel community

Nah...it's Peeghazi!

Quote Originally Posted by Fewe View Post
    Nah...it's Peeghazi!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Fewe View Post
    Nah...it's Peeghazi!
    No one died and no one was told that people died because of a video. It's a gate not a ghazi.

9. On Hannity's radio program today Newt Gingrich defended McCain's actions and said that McCain did not leak to the media, but that someone in intelligence community did.
    He said that if someone is aware of suspicious activity, it should be reported proper authorities.

10. It's amazing and sad how the TV soap operas of the 60's, 70's and 80's have become real life America in the 21st Century.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast