Trump's rough row to hoe

Thread: Trump's rough row to hoe

1. Trump's rough row to hoe

Trump is going to have a tough time going against nearly all of the Democratic Party , nearly all the News Media and a few of the GOP members.
    If he can manage to deliver 1/10 of the things he promised , he will be 100 times better than what he is replacing.

First, the rogue Republicans should be brought into line with the rest of the party. If the Democrats could do it with Reid and Pelosi, surely Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan can control their party. If they are going to be leaders, lead! Everything will be stacked in the Republican favor and, if they don't capitalize on it, they should be run out of Washington. Best chance now that they will ever have to do something!

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    First, the rogue Republicans should be brought into line with the rest of the party. If the Democrats could do it with Reid and Pelosi, surely Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan can control their party.
    I doubt it's true honestly, but it might be the case that the "rogues" are being controlled by their constituent's wishes and/or demands. That would mean they're actually being representatives of The People. Being controlled by McConnell and/or Ryan would mean they're nothing more than GOP puppets. If I had a choice, which clearly nobody does, but if I did, I would strongly prefer the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If they are going to be leaders, lead! Everything will be stacked in the Republican favor and, if they don't capitalize on it, they should be run out of Washington. Best chance now that they will ever have to do something!
    And yet, nothing of substance will change. The People will not be granted more liberty and The Powers That Be won't be reigned in from exercising powers never contemplated or granted by The People within The Constitution. The debt will never again be paid down - never. Sessions will continue as AG as he has as our Senator to be a staunch supporter, and now enforcer, of the police and surveillance state, and Americans will sit on their hands doing or saying nothing in the way of protest about it.

The GOP and Dem Parties are simply the two wings of the same bird. GOP develops a little more muscle in the bird's right wing, and the bird alters its course ever so slightly towards the right. When Dems have the muscle, the bird cheats to the left a little, but always always always, the bird's destination remains the same - tyranny.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

OH NOES, our guburmint is headed towards Tranny!!!! Quick ma, pull out the pumps! Shotguns that is!

Quote Originally Posted by Fewe View Post
    OH NOES, our guburmint is headed towards Tranny!!!! Quick ma, pull out the pumps! Shotguns that is!
    Woahhhh Fewe..... no one said 'Tranny'. This has nothing to do with someone's freedom at attempting to change their sex if they so choose.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe View Post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro