Prepping Moves From The Fringe To The Elite

Thread: Prepping Moves From The Fringe To The Elite

Prepping Moves From The Fringe To The Elite

The LORD has done all of my "Prepping" for me , it's called the RAPTURE. Maranatha!

"Therefore be watchful all the time, praying that you may be counted worthy to ESCAPE ALL these things that will happen, and to stand before the Son of Man."

~ In America Today, It's Considered Worse to Judge Evil Than To Do Evil.The Liberal Progressive Child Murderers Always Manipulate Truth To Be Hate Speech. Never Let These Purveyors Of Infanticide Set The Terms In A Debate ~
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Well, you are going to need water, and food, and fuel, and insulation like blankets and sleeping bags, and guns and ammo.

The Lord is not going to provide you with any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Well, you are going to need water, and food, and fuel, and insulation like blankets and sleeping bags, and guns and ammo.

OKAY...
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Ringo,
    I am "Prepping", Preparing to meet the Lord in the air..............

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post

Ringo's reference to the Rapture means we will have been taken up by the Lord into Heaven. There will be no need for any of the things you mentioned. The Lord will provide all of our necessities! I think Heaven will be a gun-free zone.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Ringo,
    I am "Prepping", Preparing to meet the Lord in the air..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Ringo's reference to the Rapture means we will have been taken up by the Lord into Heaven. There will be no need for any of the things you mentioned. The Lord will provide all of our necessities! I think Heaven will be a gun-free zone.
    "I tell you the truth, this generation (1948-2028) will certainly not pass away until ALL these things have happened"

Prepping Moves From The Fringe To The Elite-thumbs_up-2.jpg
    ~ God Hates Religion ~