Jihad; christian style? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jihad; christian style?

If anyone has a link to show that this guy is identified as a Christian, could you please post it? I've been searching the web and haven't found any reliable sources that state the shooter's religious beliefs or affiliations.

Has anyone seen a manifesto or diary from the shooter? I'm very curious as to what his motive was behind his actions.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    If anyone has a link to show that this guy is identified as a Christian, could you please post it? I've been searching the web and haven't found any reliable sources that state the shooter's religious beliefs or affiliations.

Has anyone seen a manifesto or diary from the shooter? I'm very curious as to what his motive was behind his actions.
    No motive yet officially announced.
    No official word on his faith, if any.

4. Look at what the witness said .

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

I tend to believe someone being shot at over any official that was not there.

The single shooter is 27 year old Alexander Bissonnette, a university student. He is white and appears to have a nationalist political background.

Quebec mosque attack: What we know
    Quebec shooting suspect loved guns as a kid, neighbour says
    Quebec mosque shooting: Alexandre Bissonnette faces 11 charges

Jihad; christian style?-1297922025472_original.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Look at what the witness said .

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

I tend to believe someone being shot at over any official that was not there.
    Of course Ken, that would mean that you talked to the witness.

Of course a person's hearing remains completely intact when multiple rounds from a gun are fired inside a building.... without hearing protection no one will hear squat after the first round.

You realize that "eye" wittiness's are often totally wrong don't you Ken? People will make up all sorts of crap when asked to describe anything intense to a camera.

More stuff you heard on Faux News there Ken?

"Earlier Monday, Fox News wrote a tweet that read, “Suspect in Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin.” Even after the suspect had been identified as Bissonnette, Fox has not yet issued a correction."
    https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/fox...osque-shooter/

And still Ken, you fail to backup your infallible accurate bull excrement with the first link to actually validate anything.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. I still will take the word of an eye witness over the word of an official that was not there.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I still will take the word of an eye witness over the word of an official that was not there.
    Your view of events stem from the following source: Only 1 suspect in deadly Quebec mosque shooting, police say

'A Québécois accent'

Last night, shortly after the shooting, a witness who asked to remain anonymous told Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot, they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head.

"There were even kids. There was even a three-year-old who was with his father," the witness said.

The latest information from provincial police, however, is that there was only one shooter.
    The following actual witness account does not support your view of the events: ‘This can’t be real’: Witnesses recount night of Quebec City shooting

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Attack and kill people based on their religion, yep, it's religious.
    What religion was the shooter? I can't find it. Maybe he is an atheist like Charleston killer Dylann Roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    What religion was the shooter? I can't find it. Maybe he is an atheist like Charleston killer Dylann Roof.
    Just going with the odds, 67.3% of Canadians are christian. Perhaps he was Jewish.

BUT when someone kills another because of their religion, then religion IS the problem.

Roof was a racist, he killed because of their skin color, a black church was just an easy target.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast