Jihad; christian style?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jihad; christian style?

Jihad; christian style?

Canadian PM says mosque shooting a 'terrorist attack on Muslims' | Reuters

I'm confused, now which religion is it that claims they are "peaceful"? Oh yea, all of them..... soooooo WTF
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. "Police said two suspects had been arrested, but gave no details about them or what prompted the attack"

But it must be a Christian, how about we wait for the facts

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sethvas8 View Post
    "Police said two suspects had been arrested, but gave no details about them or what prompted the attack"

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Attack and kill people based on their religion, yep, it's religious.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

There must be a lot of voices in this guys head to have one sock puppet account for each of them -- 12 at least in total.

No true Christian would do this. Even if they proclaim to be Christian, they are not in the eyes of God. He does not know them.

8. According to the latest from the RCMP , the shooter shouted : Allah Ackbar "

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    According to the latest from the RCMP , the shooter shouted : Allah Ackbar "
    And your source for that is exactly what? If it was the latest from the RCMP, as you claim, then you certainly can cite that, right?

Suspect in Quebec Mosque Attack Quickly Depicted as a Moroccan Muslim. He’s a White Nationalist.
    Fox News tweets false information about white nationalist Quebec mosque shooter

10. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    And your source for that is exactly what? If it was the latest from the RCMP, as you claim, then you certainly can cite that, right?

Suspect in Quebec Mosque Attack Quickly Depicted as a Moroccan Muslim. He’s a White Nationalist.
    Fox News tweets false information about white nationalist Quebec mosque shooter
    Don't remember what news I saw it on but most likely Fox because that is what I watch.
    This is from a witness that was there.

You're not reading this in America press stories. From the CBC:

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

11. The early reports from witnesses inside the mosque reported two masked shooters. Where's the other one?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast