EX-Muslim Has DIRE WARNING For IGNORANT Americans.

Thread: EX-Muslim Has DIRE WARNING For IGNORANT Americans.

EX-Muslim Has DIRE WARNING For IGNORANT Americans.

EX-Muslim Has DIRE WARNING For IGNORANT Americans Who Are “Welcoming The People I Fled From”
    By Bob Amoroso
    “IF YOU’RE PLANNING TO BRING THE MUSLIMS I FLED, TO THE LAND I FOUND, THEN WE NEED THE NEXT 15-MINUTES FOR AN A$$ KICKING!”
    Those emphatic words were spoken by a young woman named simply “Sarah” who eloquently spoke of her journey from an oppressive Muslim society in Kuwait to America, and it’s perhaps within this context that someone who isn’t born in America needs to explain the unique values of America…to American’s!
    Sounds crazy, however not any crazier then allowing thousands of un-vetted Muslim refugees upon the homeland.
    “Sarah” who spoke at a conservative forum warned those in attendance that if American woman want to support un-vetted immigration and Clinton’s open border policy, that perhaps they should find out first hand and actually experience living under Islamic rule, saying: , “don’t bring it here!”
    “Sarah” continued: “They (western feminists) show me they really don’t care about me by welcoming my attackers into the place that I now call home.'”
    “I found home in America and I would really hate it if the values that made me find America as my home would be destroyed, so I’m with the Trump campaign, I’m with the Republican campaign.”
    However “Sarah” wasn't finished in giving American’s a history lesson stating “If you want to learn about something, go and learn about it, Americans who are embracing Islam. “You’re more than welcome. Become a hostage in Saudi Arabia. Maybe that’ll teach you something!”
    WATCH:
    Read More:
    EX-Muslim Has DIRE WARNING For IGNORANT Americans Who Are “Welcoming The People I Fled From” [WATCH] ⋆ US Herald
    My Thoughts:
    Should give everyone a pause to think about what she went through and why her words are important to hear in regards to that’s currently happing with the presidents EO concerning the 90 day ban on people coming to the US from the 7 countries that promote radical Islamic terrorism.
    If anyone wants to review the US Code in regards to Inadmissible aliens, look at: 8 U.S.C. § 1182 : US Code - Section 1182: Inadmissible aliens - See more at: 8 U.S.C. § 1182 : US Code - Section 1182: Inadmissible aliens
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The problem being that Trump's EO conflated both groups, those that Sarah belongs to and those that Sarah fled from. The implementation of the EO blocked both groups from entering the US. If Sarah had been from one of those 7 countries, she would be blocked too if she came back to the US from an international trip. I assume that she is not a US citizen yet, which is likely, given the time it takes to become a US citizen.

It is good that you cite 8 U.S.C. § 1182 : US Code - Section 1182: Inadmissible aliens. Unfortunately, most people don't read it. There needs to be a specific reason stated for denying entry, not an arbitrary one. The appeals process is also different between visa denial or revocation while being in the US (including at a US airport) and while at a US embassy in a foreign country. That's why visa approvals/denials are usually done by US embassies abroad and not by US CBP officers at US airports.

I don't get this girlie-ring-thru-the-nose thing.

American Women – Would You Enjoy Being Beaten Up?

"Why, when at last a new American government begins to take a stand, do the people start marching in protest? My heart is breaking for America, which has lost its way and seems to have lost the ability to reason. And why do I put this article on the web? I am a nobody, with no power or authority, but I can read and I can think. The last thing in the world I want to do is read or think about Islam. It is ugly, mean, violent, dangerous, scary. I am only writing this because few people are telling the truth, hardly anyone, and no one at all in the mainstream media".

~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"