WARZONE FRANCE Muslims burn cars and drive out Native French from no-go zones - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WARZONE FRANCE Muslims burn cars and drive out Native French from no-go zones

1. [QUOTE=SamAdams;615599]I've read all that before. My comment regarding a connection was a bit of sarcasm. Couldn't care less for Islam or their ways of life.

We all need to care as we are getting more and more of them every year and the politicians seem to be catering to them

3. We all need to care as we are getting more and more of them every year and the politicians seem to be catering to them.

4. These zones are where the immigrants practice Sharia law, and don't integrate into the host country culture, but rather preserve their own culture - outsiders not welcome.

Pay attention. It's happening in the US already.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    These zones are where the immigrants practice Sharia law, and don't integrate into the host country culture, but rather preserve their own culture - outsiders not welcome.

Pay attention. It's happening in the US already.
    Just take a look at Dearborn, Mich. it's been a Muslim conclave for years. My home town Columbus, Ohio is overwhelmed with Somalis.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

See EXACTLY What Paris Looks Like After Mass Refugee Immigration…
    We’ve kept you up to date on Europe’s migrant crisis (see Enough! Even LIBERALS in Sweden Are Coming Down On Muslim Migrants). In recent news, it’s still a crapfest. Turns out taking in loads of random migrants isn’t one of Europe’s best ideas. I know, it’s about as surprising as getting a **** pic from Anthony Weiner. Tons of hardly vetted refugees is a recipe for rapey boomness. France learned this the hard way earlier in the year (see Dear France: How’s That ‘Multiculturalism’ Working Out for You?).
    Apparently things haven’t improved much. The video below shows us a lot. A giant slumber party? Not quite. It reveals what the streets of Paris look like now…
    Video:

Footage [was] taken in the Avenue de Flandres, 19th Arrondissement, near the Stalingrad Metro Station in Paris as well as areas in close proximity… Homeless immigrants, undocumented or waiting for a decision of their asylum application, pass the time in the city. Crime and rape is rampant, mass brawls and riots made the news as fights broke out near the Stalingrad metro station.

We knew it was bad after seeing the refugee camp of Calais, plus all the terrorism. But this shows us just how bad it really is. European leaders insist on taking in even more migrants, meanwhile France looks like one giant refugee camp.
    When France started enforcing burkini bans, every leftist and their gender neutral dog lost their minds over it. The French ended up backpedaling after all the raging hellfire they came under. The video above is important because it adds context to why France started to employ those sorts of laws.
    Seems like the French government is desperately trying to hold onto their culture, because the future of France depends on it. More importantly, their glorious, oily, French baguettes depend on it. Can you imagine a future without France and their delightful cuisine? No thanks.
    This is why people have lost hope in leftist politicians who praise Europe’s multiculturalist ways. Some Western leaders even use Europe as an example of what America should be. They tend to leave out the terrorism and rape part.
    Read More:
    See EXACTLY What Paris Looks Like After Mass Refugee Immigration... » Louder With Crowder
    My Thoughts:
    Just how long will it be before we start seeing items like this here in the US.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    See EXACTLY What Paris Looks Like After Mass Refugee Immigration…
    . . .
    Apparently things haven’t improved much. The video below shows us a lot. A giant slumber party? Not quite. It reveals what the streets of Paris look like now…
    Video:

Read More:
    See EXACTLY What Paris Looks Like After Mass Refugee Immigration... » Louder With Crowder
    It's a shame to see what's become of The City of Lights. :(

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Just take a look at Dearborn, Mich. it's been a Muslim conclave for years. My home town Columbus, Ohio is overwhelmed with Somalis.
    We've been to Dearborn (Hubby is a native of Michigan) when we visited the Henry Ford Museum (great museum). It didn't look like Paris. It looks more traditional American.

http://cityofdearborn.org

(p.s.
    I think you meant "enclave.")

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    Did not know about the enclave in York, SC. It's about a 3-hour drive from my house. The closest I've been was Rock Hill but never to York. Maybe we'll check that out next time we're going up toward Charlotte.

Dearborn Muslim population:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast