WARZONE FRANCE Muslims burn cars and drive out Native French from no-go zones
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: WARZONE FRANCE Muslims burn cars and drive out Native French from no-go zones

  1. #1

    WARZONE FRANCE Muslims burn cars and drive out Native French from no-go zones

    WARZONE FRANCE- Muslims burn cars and drive out Native French from no-go zones. France has 751 no-go zones.
    .
    https://www.facebook.com/Deplorables...8690541183802/
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    Coming to a town hear you if the liberal democrats have their way. Thank goodness we have President Trump in charge.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Your usual unsourced material with added commentary. I could not make out in which country this video was taken or in what context this riot was.

    What is true is that several European countries, especially France, have a large Muslim population that refuses to integrate with society and adopt Western values. Many of these live in ghettos that are run by criminal gangs, various political groups and Islamist radical groups. Certain parts of major European cities are quite dangerous and law enforcement has a hard time to do their job there ("no-go areas").

    What is also true is that rioting, as displayed in this video, is quite common in Europe, but not only with the isolated Muslim population. For example, May 1st is a common day across Europe for anarchists and communists to riot, so are major political events and sport events. There is also political tension between immigrant groups that flares up sometimes. For example, Germany has a large Turkish and a large Kurdish population. The German Turks are quite nationalistic, while the German Kurds are communists. This creates outbursts of violence between them when major events are happening in Turkey or Iraq.

    In contrast, the US is quite peaceful, because most immigrants do integrate with society and adopt US values. After all, they came to the US to flee all this nonsense and to live the American Dream.

  4. #3
    ... wondering what is a "no go zone".

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    ... wondering what is a "no go zone".
    Google "muslim no go zone france ", it's where all the peace loving muslims live and create their own little piece of heaven where infidels are not allowed and the police do not dare enter. There are some neighborhoods in Michigan, NY and Wisconsin that are just about the same.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Google "muslim no go zone france ", it's where all the peace loving muslims live and create their own little piece of heaven where infidels are not allowed and the police do not dare enter. There are some neighborhoods in Michigan, NY and Wisconsin that are just about the same.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Ok thanks. Was wondering about that. So basically a muslim-only "kosher" area.

    Looks like the "natives" there are getting restless.

    Reminds me of Watts in L.A. kinda.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Ok thanks. Was wondering about that. So basically a muslim-only "kosher" area....
    Kosher describes food items acceptable for Jews to eat.

    Halal describes food items acceptable for Muslims to eat. Haram describes foods unacceptable for Muslims to eat.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Kosher describes food items acceptable for Jews to eat.

    Halal describes food items acceptable for Muslims to eat. Haram describes foods unacceptable for Muslims to eat.
    That's interesting, thanks.

    Halal in Hebrew means Lucifer (the Latin word equivalent).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    That's interesting, thanks.

    Halal in Hebrew means Lucifer (the Latin word equivalent).
    Hmmm... maybe there's a connection.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Hmmm... maybe there's a connection.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Definition of Halal
    DEFINITION OF HALAL
    The word ‘halal’ literally means permissible- and in translation it is usually used as lawful.

    The Halal food Authority rules for halal are based on Islamic Shari’ah. The antonym to halal is haram, which means unlawful or forbidden.

    It is well known in the meat trade that Muslims consume halal meat. However, at times questions are asked, what is halal? In Arabic it simply means permissible or allowed. Opposite to it is haram, which means forbidden or not allowed. Arabic is the language of the Qur`an, a scripture revealed to the Holy Prophet of Islam by the Almighty Allah to be followed in its entirety by the Muslims.

    Now to make meat halal or permissible, an animal or poultry has to be slaughtered in a ritual way known as Zibah or Zabihah. To make it readily comprehended halal is somewhat like Jewish kosher and, Zibah is with some exception similar to Shechita. The Qur`an gives following underlined injunctions in chapter al-Maida 5:3 that

    Zabihah require animals to be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter, since carrion is forbidden and, jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe have to be severed by a razor sharp knife by a single swipe, to incur as less a pain as possible. Here the only difference is that a rabbi will read what is required by his faith and, a Muslim will recite tasmiya orshahada, which fulfills the requirement of dedication. The question of how to overcome the issue of recitation of shahada on individual bird whence we now have poultry being slaughtered at a rate of six to nine thousand per hour, has already been addressed. A Muslim is commanded to commence all his deeds in the name of Allah.
    All the flowing blood (al- An`am 6:145) must be drained out of the carcass, as blood is forbidden
    Swine flesh is also forbidden, and it is repeated in few other places in the Qur`an
    Forbidden is an animal that has been killed by strangling or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall
    What now becomes abundantly clear for halal purposes is that:

    An animal should not be dead prior to slaughter
    A Muslim should perform slaughter
    Any flowing blood of the carcass should be completely drained
    Choice of modern and in vogue method has to be considered with caution and, it should be in line with Islamic principles
    Since pork is forbidden, halal slaughtering must not be done where pigs are slaughtered or in the vicinity of pigs slaughtering area. There are a few more edicts and rules that have to be followed in the interest of animal welfare. For example, animal has to be fed as normal and given water prior to slaughter, one animal must not see the other being slaughtered, knife should be four times the size of the neck and razor sharp, and as far as possible the slaughterer and the animal should face the Qibla or Mecca and the animal must not be suffering from any ailments or any lacerations.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Definition of Halal
    DEFINITION OF HALAL
    The word ‘halal’ literally means permissible- and in translation it is usually used as lawful.

    The Halal food Authority rules for halal are based on Islamic Shari’ah. The antonym to halal is haram, which means unlawful or forbidden.

    It is well known in the meat trade that Muslims consume halal meat. However, at times questions are asked, what is halal? In Arabic it simply means permissible or allowed. Opposite to it is haram, which means forbidden or not allowed. Arabic is the language of the Qur`an, a scripture revealed to the Holy Prophet of Islam by the Almighty Allah to be followed in its entirety by the Muslims.

    Now to make meat halal or permissible, an animal or poultry has to be slaughtered in a ritual way known as Zibah or Zabihah. To make it readily comprehended halal is somewhat like Jewish kosher and, Zibah is with some exception similar to Shechita. The Qur`an gives following underlined injunctions in chapter al-Maida 5:3 that

    Zabihah require animals to be alive and healthy at the time of slaughter, since carrion is forbidden and, jugular vein, carotid artery and windpipe have to be severed by a razor sharp knife by a single swipe, to incur as less a pain as possible. Here the only difference is that a rabbi will read what is required by his faith and, a Muslim will recite tasmiya orshahada, which fulfills the requirement of dedication. The question of how to overcome the issue of recitation of shahada on individual bird whence we now have poultry being slaughtered at a rate of six to nine thousand per hour, has already been addressed. A Muslim is commanded to commence all his deeds in the name of Allah.
    All the flowing blood (al- An`am 6:145) must be drained out of the carcass, as blood is forbidden
    Swine flesh is also forbidden, and it is repeated in few other places in the Qur`an
    Forbidden is an animal that has been killed by strangling or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall
    What now becomes abundantly clear for halal purposes is that:

    An animal should not be dead prior to slaughter
    A Muslim should perform slaughter
    Any flowing blood of the carcass should be completely drained
    Choice of modern and in vogue method has to be considered with caution and, it should be in line with Islamic principles
    Since pork is forbidden, halal slaughtering must not be done where pigs are slaughtered or in the vicinity of pigs slaughtering area. There are a few more edicts and rules that have to be followed in the interest of animal welfare. For example, animal has to be fed as normal and given water prior to slaughter, one animal must not see the other being slaughtered, knife should be four times the size of the neck and razor sharp, and as far as possible the slaughterer and the animal should face the Qibla or Mecca and the animal must not be suffering from any ailments or any lacerations.
    I've read all that before. My comment regarding a connection was a bit of sarcasm. Couldn't care less for Islam or their ways of life.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast