House Resolution HR 45 Proposed - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: House Resolution HR 45 Proposed

1. Question

JUST TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA : In January 1- 1959 Fidel Castro and his communist regimen took control of Cuba, (THIS IS A REVOLUTION OF THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE, CASTRO SAID) his first step was to remove guns from peoples hands and he did so, as you all know 50 years later the Castro`s brothers still in power and total control of the island. Dont let the same thing happen here. The first step of any communist regimen is to desarm the population, that way the oposition cant defend it self, TOTAL CONTROL.

What did Charelton Heston tell us, ("From my cold dead hands!). Unless you want this to pass you better do some letter writing. Go to the secondamendmentmarch.com site, join, get involved. There is a possibility to reverse this, do you really want to go with the alternatives?

Mija

Official site of the Second Amendment March

Glenn Beck just had a guest on that reported there is a proposal for every gun owner to have $1 million in liability insurance. If you don't have the insurance you will have committed a felony. Who are these people trying to push this legislation through congress?

Quote Originally Posted by 51percent View Post
    Glenn Beck just had a guest on that reported there is a proposal for every gun owner to have $1 million in liability insurance. If you don't have the insurance you will have committed a felony. Who are these people trying to push this legislation through congress?
    I saw something on this yesterday... Had to search and found this Illinois noise.....(sorry)
    Synopsis As Introduced
    Amends the Firearm Owners Identification Card Act. Provides that any person who owns a firearm in this State shall maintain a policy of liability insurance in the amount of at least $1,000,000 specifically covering any damages resulting from negligent or willful acts involving the use of such firearm while it is owned by such person. Provides that a person shall be deemed the owner of a firearm after the firearm is lost or stolen until such loss or theft is reported to the police department or sheriff of the jurisdiction in which the owner resides. Provides that the Department of State Police shall revoke and seize a Firearm Owner's Identification Card previously issued under this Act if the Department finds that the person to whom such card was issued possesses or acquires a firearm and does not submit evidence to the Department of State Police that he or she has been issued in his or her name a liability insurance policy in the amount of at least $1,000,000 specifically covering any damages resulting from negligent or willful acts involving the use of such firearm while it is owned by such person. Effective January 1, 2010.
    Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for HB0687
    Semper Fi

Timberlake, North Carolina, United States
    Its nothing to do with gun control - its people control
    You know "Gun Control" facilitates genocide
    Last edited by bojeffnc; 02-19-2009 at 09:50 PM.

IF - HR45 is passed, there will be a revolution. Most every gun owner in this country will refuse to follow the law, and when they start trying to throw several million of us in jail, things will get really ugly really fast.

Chances are good that it will not pass, but that doesn't mean we can let down our guard. Those letters and faxes and e-mails still have to be sent.
    -= Piece Corps =-

It looks like it's fixin to get real shitty. Keep your cool, follow the law and get involved.
    Mija

Semper Paratus

Urgent attention

I just got this email from a friend, and looked to see if it was posted here and don't see it. If it is, I app[logize, mods please delete the thread. But I'm pressed for time and I thing this is VERY important to get the word out and take action. They will NEVER stop will they?

Subject: Guns, spread the word...

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.We Just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program. Even Gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You Will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a Clip or ANY pistol unless:

.It is registered

.You are fingerprinted

.You supply a current Driver's License

.You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their Choosing

.Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be Reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right To own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

.There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a Child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child Under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun Safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to
    5 yrs. In prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many Options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are Becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - Pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. In The morning. He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your Friends about it and "spring into action". Also he suggests we all join a Pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun Clubs and especially the NRA.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and Disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a Little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes It.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 Only makes me/us less safe. After working with convicts for 26 years I know This bill, if passed, would make them happy and in less danger from their Victims.

Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

OpenCongress - U.S. Congress - H.R.45 Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009

H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

Please.. Copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA .
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

This is very old news, and it's all over the place. Just get involved and start writing and/or faxing your representatives to protest this.
    -= Piece Corps =-

I wouldn't call it old news but it's been around. Good or bad my understanding is that it cannot be modified. It either passes or it's trashed in its current form. I can't believe the bulldung in that bill. Who are these people trying to pass it? Do you know anyone that will comply with it???

I could write a letter and send an e-mail but what we really need is the NRA, politicians and law makers to get involved and make noise against it. Why was it attached to the stimulus bill? It's flying under the radar, most people don't know about it and will be passed if we do nothing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast