FLASHBACK: Remember When Bill Clinton Deported Illegals, and Democrats CHEERED?

Thread: FLASHBACK: Remember When Bill Clinton Deported Illegals, and Democrats CHEERED?

The year was 1995. Then President Bill Clinton was delivering his State of the Union address. And he was hitting HARD on illegal immigration.
    Clinton was proud of how he had “aggressively” countered this “destructive” phenomenon. And Congress – both Republicans and DEMOCRATS – showed their approval with a STANDING OVATION!
    Clinton noted that Americans across the country were “rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country.”
    He even went so far as to slam the fact that illegals were a burden on America’s social services!
    “We are a nation of immigrants,” said Clinton, “but we are also a nation of laws.”
    Sound like another, newly-elected president that anyone knows?
    But wait, where are the liberal protests? Oh, that’s right. There were none. Because the current protests aren’t really about immigrants. They’re about hating President Donald Trump.
    Read More:
    My Thoughts
    OOOPS - looks like liberals forgot about this!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

BHO and Hillary developed divergent views on this from William Jefferson himself.

This probably hurt Hillary during the recent election.

It's OK that Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, and Barrack Obama/Hillary Clinton had temporary bans on Muslims. Just not Donald Trump. The Dumbocrats hate anything he does or says. The next 4 years are going to be a ball whatching them go crazy. I'm retired and can sit and watch the "Silly Circus Cry Babies" anytime of the day or night.

Just look at the democrat’s boy cutting some of the committees that have tried to pass on some of Trumps nominations. The big fight will be Trumps nomination to the Supreme Court and it also looks like he might have another one sometime this summer.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

6. I remember when border patrol had to sit on point and not drive so they could sneak in. Then there was that catch and release policy. I watched that go on personally for years. Slick Willy what a POS just like his slimy brideFLASHBACK:  Remember When Bill Clinton Deported Illegals, and Democrats CHEERED?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This law was used by Carter, Clinton, and Obummer. And not a word of objection from the Liberal Progressives did I hear.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    This law was used by Carter, Clinton, and Obummer. And not a word of objection from the Liberal Progressives did I hear.
    There is no rationale to the liberal response. They are protesting everything Trump does, just as they praised everything Obama did, regardless.

A refressher course of Clintom/Obama:

Now, this would be the right location to post this composed video, not the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    A refressher course of Clintom/Obama:

11. Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    There is no rationale to the liberal response. They are protesting everything Trump does, just as they praised everything Obama did, regardless.
    Exactly! Pathetic isn't it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk