People say alcohol and guns don't mix. What about drugs and guns? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: People say alcohol and guns don't mix. What about drugs and guns?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiddySW View Post
    XD: I'm curious about any examples you think illustrate Christians "hating" Christians?
    Christian Extremists Praise Anti-LGBT Violence After Orlando Because Every Religion Has Radicals | HuffPost
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signif...st_LGBT_people
    Enjoy
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by SmiddySW View Post
    XD: I'm curious about any examples you think illustrate Christians "hating" Christians?
    By definition Christians don't hate.
    Peace be unto you all,
    ~S
    USAF(Ret)
    The last two sentences...Enjoy.

"But more importantly, we understand that their shameful words don’t represent the views of the vast majority of Christians. Their hateful sermons are a twisted interpretation of a religion that has been working to foster hope and unity in the aftermath of this tragedy".
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

Excuse me, but bullcrap, straight from the azzhole's grahams clan. They are only slightly less distasteful than inbreed Fred Phelps clan.

Please tell me what rights christians have been denied by LGBT people. Graham's, and apparently you, are so driven by your hate that you see a harsh word or someone that does not agree with you as discrimination. Well suck it up buttercup, a lot of people disagree with your views.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567