So tell me what's changed now???????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So tell me what's changed now????????

What changed? Elections have consequences. The leftist progressives know that and they know they lost.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

3. To be fair, many on the Right Wing have adopted a willful ignorance policy and have abandoned former principles to suit their Trump worship. Imagine if Obama had made this comment how many of Trump's low information minions would be wetting themselves accusing him of hating America.

Now, as President
    Trump, he responded to Bill O'Reilly's claim that Vladimir Putin is a killer by saying, "There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?"

And all of you are expected to support him as the vast majority will. I'm glad I get to think for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    To be fair, many on the Right Wing have adopted a willful ignorance policy and have abandoned former principles to suit their Trump worship. Imagine if Obama had made this comment how many of Trump's low information minions would be wetting themselves accusing him of hating America.

Now, as President
    Trump, he responded to Bill O'Reilly's claim that Vladimir Putin is a killer by saying, "There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?"

And all of you are expected to support him as the vast majority will. I'm glad I get to think for myself.

Are you suggesting that the United States government has never been involved in any killing?

Or are you upset that he had the honesty to mention it?
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Are you suggesting that the United States government has never been involved in any killing?

Or are you upset that he had the honesty to mention it?
    Very good point. It's time every country accepts and acknowledges that sometimes they were involved in less than reputable actions. It happens and it likely always will. It's time people got over all this indignation and righteousness as the real manipulators just use it for propaganda towards their own interests.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    To be fair, many on the Right Wing have adopted a willful ignorance policy and have abandoned former principles to suit their Trump worship. Imagine if Obama had made this comment how many of Trump's low information minions would be wetting themselves accusing him of hating America.

Now, as

I agree that there is a willful ignorance policy in the country but not totally from the Right Wing (or conservatives). It is a shared condition that is still being perpetrated against the country as a whole. The Democratic party has made a complete shambles of the government through the policies of Obama, of which many were illegal and should have resulted in him being prosecuted and/or impeached. The Democratic leaders, such as Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, **** Durbin, Schumer, Hillary Clinton, et al, acted in concert with him and have all but given away the sovereignty of the country.

Now we have a new president who is trying to correct some of the problems, as he said he would during his campaign, but is being fought every step of the way by those who do not wish to lose their positions in government or the largesse of the PACS. Trump is abrasive in his speech on most issues but leaves no question of what he thinks and means. His stand against the media has long been overdue and he has shown them up to be lying in their reporting and very biased against conservative actions. The Shah of Iran commented before his death that the media would be the downfall of America and his prediction seems to be true. There is no honesty in reporting anymore. We are only fed propaganda by the media which is bought and paid for by the "elitists" who stand to lose much if Trump is allowed to continue.

I support Trump simply because he IS the president. Not the one I would have preferred but he is there. The people who are protesting against him are, without doubt, the lemmings who are being led by payments for their effort as well as those who are in danger of losing their government subsidies for their idleness and the immigrants who are here illegally. Robert Reich, a former government official, is now making videos on how protesters should go about protesting Trump and, surprise of surprises, he is using the tactics of Saul Alinsky. If people are so stupid to fall for those tactics, they will be helping to take us further down the rabbit hole. Damn, things getting more dire by the day!

T

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12