So tell me what's changed now????????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So tell me what's changed now????????

So tell me what's changed now????????-121n.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The Republicans are trying to do it instead of the Democrats. That is what has changed.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The DEM's got flogged in the Senate, House Of Reps, and White House in the last election and they are butt-hurt.

That's the only major thing that has changed.

Schumer wants paybacks, or else if he can't get it then he at least wants to b!tch and moan about it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    That was Bill of the Democratic Party so it was ok then. This time it's Trump of the Republican Party so it's a racist bigoted attack on poor defenseless "undocumented migrants".

Btw, your stalker should be on here soon to blast you for exercising your 1st ammendment right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

^ What he said.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

7. So tell me what's changed now????????

I know it's popular to rationalize that Trump is treated unfairly but there are some pretty good answers to the OP question.
    1. Clinton never scapegoated illegal immigrants the way Trump has. Claiming with no supporting evidence that 3-5 million voted illegally thereby stealing the popular vote victory for example. Clinton seemed much more reasoned.
    2. Clinton did not create and feed perceptions that he was biased against anyone for reasons of race or heritage (like saying that a judge of hispanic descent is incapable of fairness, etc). Is Trump a bigot? I don't know but he says some of the same things a bigot would say (they're rapists...).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    I know it's popular to rationalize that Trump is treated unfairly but there are some pretty good answers to the OP question.
    1. Clinton never scapegoated illegal immigrants the way Trump has. Claiming with no supporting evidence that 3-5 million voted illegally thereby stealing the popular vote victory for example. Clinton seemed much more reasoned.
    2. Clinton did not create and feed perceptions that he was biased against anyone for reasons of race or heritage (like saying that a judge of hispanic descent is incapable of fairness, etc). Is Trump a bigot? I don't know but he says some of the same things a bigot would say (they're rapists...).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To be naive and ignorant of the welfare fraud in which tens of millions of illegals partake on behalf of the American tax payer is truly bliss.

And yes there are many decent hard working illegals in our country but with them also come many bad hombres.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

9. I created this wonderful saying while working for uncle Fed. " it's not what you do but what you say you do that counts". Slick Willy epitomized that. I didn't work INS but was right there working with them and when that Hurd hit the punch bowl everything just stopped.
    Those poor ******** were forced to do petitions when they weren't outside on the road. Granted few were qualified really but who cares clear that backlog let even more sketchy critters in under Chain Migration. This went on for years just like cutting wayyyyyy back on Northern Border Partol agents. Then those idiotic immigration courts. I'd catch somebody illegal ins would process them give them a court date and let . them go INTO THE US. Gee how many ever surfaced again duhhhh.
    Then he made it hard for even the domestic vermin to stay on welfare so what to do? Apply for SSDI and ride the gravy train for life. What a scumbag just like his wifeSo tell me what's changed now????????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A lot of water has gone under the bridge since WJC.

And a lot more Mexicans have come across the river since then too.

Ronald and Nancy Reagan never won their war on drugs and that has gotten worse too.

I suspect DJT was a bit too blunt for many people's sensitivities.

But even so, he still got elected. Kudo's to him for pulling it off. Now at least the 2nd Amendment will be safe.

Whether there is anything effective that can be done to stop illegal immigration and drug importation, I doubt it.

SamAdams, my stalker can say whatever he wants to, but he will screw up again and get banned, he can’t help himself. He’s like a septic tank; the crap always sinks to the bottom, where he belongs.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast