Muslim Physician Goes Rogue, Exposes why Democrats are Scared of “EXTREME VETTING”

Thread: Muslim Physician Goes Rogue, Exposes why Democrats are Scared of “EXTREME VETTING”

Muslim Physician Goes Rogue, Exposes why Democrats are Scared of “EXTREME VETTING”

With the mainstream media in attack mode over President Trump’s travel ban.

A female Muslim doctor with actual experience in “extreme vetting” spoke with Fox News to reveal why the left is so opposed to increasing our national security measures.

“We have a great confidence in our American system”.

“We need to STOP Terrorists and their ideology”.

Watch:

Read More:
    Muslim Physician Goes Rogue, Exposes why Democrats are Scared of ?EXTREME VETTING?
    My Thoughts:
    Forget all of the protesters and what they are saying, they haven’t lived there and don’t know what they are talking about, she has.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

FDR was even more radical -- he created the Japanese interment camps (aka concentration camps).

DJT only wants to plug the hole in the dike. It's probably too late already, but it could not hurt.

What she is talking about in terms of vetting is already being done. The existing equal protection laws prohibit favoring one class of immigrants over another the way she is talking about. She is correct about the comparison of muslim integration in the US vs other countries. Nothing what she said actually supports President Trump's EO or attacks the Democrat's stance. This interview is for people, like the OP, that really know nothing about the subject. No one is "going rogue" here! LOL.

President Trump's EO tries to tackle the problem of countries with non-existant government records or non-cooperating governments that also have terrorist organizations acting within their border or where the government actively supports terrorist organizations. President Trump's and Vice President Pence's description of the problem is: How do you vet people for which we can't get reliable records to do the vetting? After all, if we can get reliable records, then the current vetting process works, as exemplified by her.

The problem with President Trump's EO is that it wasn't written as such and it certainly wasn't sold as such. The current EO is akin to an employer that says one day "I will fire all muslim employees" and on the next day fires a single muslim employee due to underperformance. The employee can now claim that he/she was fired because of discrimination. That's why all employers stay away from making such statements. That's why President Trump should have stayed away from making the "muslim ban" comment as Presidential Candidate. He basically incriminated himself by showing unconstitutional prejudice before his actions. Now, he needs to defend his actions and show that they are not based on the idea of a "muslim ban". Good luck with that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    What she is talking about in terms of vetting is already being done. The existing equal protection laws prohibit favoring one class of immigrants over another the way she is talking about. She is correct about the comparison of muslim integration in the US vs other countries. Nothing what she said actually supports President Trump's EO or attacks the Democrat's stance. This interview is for people, like the OP, that really know nothing about the subject. No one is "going rogue" here! LOL.

President Trump's EO tries to tackle the problem of countries with non-existant government records or non-cooperating governments that also have terrorist organizations acting within their border or where the government actively supports terrorist organizations. President Trump's and Vice President Pence's description of the problem is: How do you vet people for which we can't get reliable records to do the vetting? After all, if we can get reliable records, then the current vetting process works, as exemplified by her.

The problem with President Trump's EO is that it wasn't written as such and it certainly wasn't sold as such. The current EO is akin to an employer that says one day "I will fire all muslim employees" and on the next day fires a single muslim employee due to underperformance. The employee can now claim that he/she was fired because of discrimination. That's why all employers stay away from making such statements. That's why President Trump should have stayed away from making the "muslim ban" comment as Presidential Candidate. He basically incriminated himself by showing unconstitutional prejudice before his actions. Now, he needs to defend his actions and show that they are not based on the idea of a "muslim ban". Good luck with that.
    It's obvious you dislike the op but maybe alot of us, unlike you it seems, are ok with Trump doing what he does to prevent **** faces from coming into this country that can not be vetted due to the circumstances that you describe above.
    Keep in mind that like myself as well as many others, Trump was never the first choice for Commander in Chief but it's very obvious to me that he has already attempted to do more in the first few days for you and me than any of the others would have tried in their entire term. I think too many people are quick to run their mouths about what they perceive he's done wrong instead of giving him credit for what he's attempting to do for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    It's obvious you dislike the op but maybe alot of us, unlike you it seems, are ok with Trump doing what he does to prevent **** faces from coming into this country that can not be vetted due to the circumstances that you describe above.
    Keep in mind that like myself as well as many others, Trump was never the first choice for Commander in Chief but it's very obvious to me that he has already attempted to do more in the first few days for you and me than any of the others would have tried in their entire term. I think too many people are quick to run their mouths about what they perceive he's done wrong instead of giving him credit for what he's attempting to do for us.
    I am not giving anyone credit for words, only for actions. You also may want to read this thread, as it contains way more facts about the topic than the propaganda that the OP posts on a regular basis: Trumps’ extreme vetting.

As a side note, the current EO prevents people coming to the US that have been properly vetted. Again, read the linked thread about the details. I don't want to list in every propaganda thread by the OP that the EO is blocking Olympic athletes that compete at sports events, world-class researchers that create the next-generation economy, Iraqi interpreters that worked along-side US troops, and Iraqi fighter pilots that train to fight against ISIS. All of them have been properly vetted like the "muslim physician" in the OP.

In these seven countries, do you really think all of the people living there can be properly vetted? Their internal government isn't in control of who's coming or going within these countries and without correct records, there can't be any correct verification as to who's an innocent person or a radical Islamic terrorist, bent on doing harm to our country.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    In these seven countries, do you really think all of the people living there can be properly vetted? Their internal government isn't in control of who's coming or going within these countries and without correct records, there can't be any correct verification as to who's an innocent person or a radical Islamic terrorist, bent on doing harm to our country.
    The EO also bans people that haven't lived in these countries for decades. They have verifiable records in the countries they have actually lived in and can be properly vetted.

Also, the banned Iraqi interpreters and fighter pilots have been properly vetted by the DOD.

Once again, you are posing a simplistic straw man argument. No one argues that ALL can be properly vetted. That's why not ALL are getting visas. The EO, however, argues that NO ONE that was born in these countries and/or has the nationality of these countries can be vetted properly, no matter what their history is. That is factually FALSE!

I wonder what FDR would have done?

I think DJT is just following FDR's guidelines.