We need to start killing people?

Thread: We need to start killing people?

Foul Mouthed Seattle Preschool Teacher: ‘We need to start killing people. We need to start killing the White House’ [VIDEO]

If either a Republican or white person were to take to the streets and make comments/threats like this, how long would it take for law enforcement to arrive at their door? The Black Lives Matter movement seems to be immune to having any action taken against them and are allowed to demonstrate and/or destroy property at will.

About the 'start killing people' part, someone I know once told me that there was a 1st Amendment.

About the directed threats at the WH, the Secret Service investigates all threats made against the President. She is going to have a visit from the feds.

FYI: TTAG | Secret Service Handling a Spike in Presidential Assassination Threats

Bofh, I have a question about your statement that her statement that "We need to start killing people'. When do threats of harming / killing people fall under the 1st Amendment?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Bofh, I have a question about your statement that her statement that "We need to start killing people'. When do threats of harming / killing people fall under the 1st Amendment?
    May be you should ask James Yeager?

Daily Mail | 'I'm gonna start killing people': Yeager's rant

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Your the one who posted the comment, either back it up or not.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Your the one who posted the comment, either back it up or not.
    I did. It's not my fault if you can't understand plain English. James Yeager was the one who once told me that there is something called the 1st Amendment, when discussing his rant.