If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned. - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned.

If you're outraged by what Hillary or Obama did or you think she would've done, but not outraged when Donald Trump does the exact same thing, you're a hypocrite.

You know, like private e-mail servers, or draining the swamp by bringing in reps from every branch of Goldman-Sachs to be on his cabinet, getting a navy seal killed in the first 2 weeks of being in office and they didn't even capture their objective (he's mocking Lord Cheeto on the internet), how about going on vacation 2 weeks into his presidency (It only cost $3 million for Super Bowl weekend for him to watch football and play golf, oh and he profits from it too), Then there's the broken Medicare and Social Security promises he's broken. Yes, Lord Cheeto is America's righteous savior, he's the messiah America this forum deserves.

And Yes, I do Conceal Carry on a daily basis...I just care more about my country than my guns.

Oh, I forgot to mention that his "Muslim Ban" is pointless given that he's not blocking people from coming into America from ANY of the countries that have provided Terrorists that have killed Americans on American soil. Nope, he conveniently has left out Saudi Arabia (19), Egypt(11), United Arab Emirates (2), Lebanon (4), Kuwait(2)...I could go on, but you get the point. So like everything else Lord Cheeto has done so far, his Executive Order is pointless and completely ineffective.

4. A Lemming would be eter then anything the Democrats had to offer.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    A Lemming would be eter then anything the Democrats had to offer.
    Trump found plenty of lemmings, take your pick. Then tell me how it feels when he crashes the economy and takes any savings for retirement or your house with it...AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    From a FB post by Ben Mallicote

Ben Mallicote

February 3 at 10:42am

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel, and tweeted about "FAKE NEWS" while Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is full of billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Trump and his administration lie with a regularity and brazenness that can only be described as shocking.

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.

My thoughts: what he said.
    Shame you left out so much. You left out that he's already moved to revoke net neutrality. Maybe when the guys on this forum get a bill for $1.50 every time they access this forum, they will understand what net neutrality is.

You left out that he wants to revoke the prohibition barring churches from tax free political activity. Maybe when they go to church and start hearing 2 hour political lectures instead of sermons, they will understand why that prohibition has been in place basically forever.

Then the preaches can start ordering us around, just like Iran.

And, we have only got started.

It is a shame that the democrats offered the worst candidate in history in the last election. Every time she opened her dumbass mouth, I cringed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Yes, I do Conceal Carry on a daily basis...I just care more about my country than my guns.
    If you truly cared about your Country then you would care the most about your gun rights.

You are apparently a gun-owning far left extremist who is butt-hurt by the last election.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    If you truly cared about your Country then you would care the most about your gun rights.

You are apparently a gun-owning far left extremist who is butt-hurt by the last election.

Carry on.
    Oh right, because your CCW will protect you when the president authorizes a drone strike from 5 miles away on you or your local swat storms your house with an APV. That will definitely deter Lord Cheeto's tyranny!

And you think I'm a lemming

9. I am glad that Trump is now our President . He is a Non-politician and is appointing mostly the same to his staff.
    Politicians have screwed the people of the USA for many years and hopefully non - politicians will correct this.

Oh right, because your CCW will protect you when the president authorizes a drone strike from 5 miles away on you or your local swat storms your house with an APV. That will definitely deter Lord Cheeto's tyranny!

And you think I'm a lemming
    I think you are a mindless troll who likes to argue nonsense (since you asked).

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I am glad that Trump is now our President . He is a Non-politician and is appointing mostly the same to his staff.
    Politicians have screwed the people of the USA for many years and hopefully non - politicians will correct this.
    I am also glad.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast