If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned. - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I think you are a mindless troll who likes to argue nonsense (since you asked).
    Well if anyone knows how to troll, hks would know.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

3. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    If you truly cared about your Country then you would care the most about your gun rights.

You are apparently a gun-owning far left extremist who is butt-hurt by the last election.

Carry on.
    Then it is quite clear you don't care about America - if America is your country. Would you like a ride to Canada?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.20a61be0da2f
    Refugees are risking a freezing winter trek to escape the U.S.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Then it is quite clear you don't care about America - if America is your country. Would you like a ride to Canada?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.20a61be0da2f
    Refugees are risking a freezing winter trek to escape the U.S.
    You did not make any point Sailor Sam. You only made a bizarre statement.

What is your point ??

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    And if someone crazy enough comes at him with one of those guns, how quickly will he turn?

He is the most hated president in the history of Polling.
    The most hated President in polling history? Well that settles it, your right, everyone else wrong.
    Please tell us what to do next.
    Anxiously awaiting your direction. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

6. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    You did not make any point Sailor Sam. You only made a bizarre statement.

What is your point ??
    My point was that your past comments indicate you don't care much for gun rights.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

7. Actually Trump as of today has a 53% approval rate. He did not ban Muslims, where did you get that bit of slime? If he banned Muslims he would extend his order to Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and on and on. You are a troll and a typical lib propagandist.

8. Refugees are risking a freezing winter trek? Oh yeah? How many are doing that? Hundreds? Thousands? Or just 15 in front of the lib cameras?

9. I voted for Trump for hope and change.

Sent from my SM-T377V using USA Carry mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by DGeorge View Post
    Actually Trump as of today has a 53% approval rate. He did not ban Muslims, where did you get that bit of slime? If he banned Muslims he would extend his order to Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and on and on. You are a troll and a typical lib propagandist.
    Somehow they (the DJT national security team) forgot about Saudi and Pakistan.

Malaysia on the other hand has never hurt us.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    My point was that your past comments indicate you don't care much for gun rights.
    Rather vague and incoherent.

You must not have taken a very good college technical writing course.

Next time try intro, body, conclusion (at least 3 sentences total) and subject, verb, predicate.

Good luck.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast