If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned. - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 61

Thread: If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned.

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by DGeorge View Post
    Actually Trump as of today has a 53% approval rate. He did not ban Muslims, where did you get that bit of slime? If he banned Muslims he would extend his order to Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and on and on. You are a troll and a typical lib propagandist.
    From the latest Quinnipiac poll
    1. Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as President?
    WHITE......
    COLLEGE DEG
    Tot Rep Dem Ind Men Wom Yes No

    Approve 42% 88% 4% 38% 50% 35% 40% 56%
    Disapprove 51 8 90 53 43 58 54 36
    DK/NA 7 4 6 9 7 8 7 7

    AGE IN YRS.............. WHITE.....
    18-34 35-49 50-64 65+ Men Wom Wht NonWht

    Approve 35% 43% 42% 48% 56% 42% 48% 25%
    Disapprove 54 51 54 45 37 51 44 69
    DK/NA 11 6 4 7 7 8 7 6


    And from the Gallup Daily Presidential Approval Poll

    Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval
    Each result is based on a three-day rolling average.
    % Approve % Disapprove
    02/5-7/2017 43% 52%
    02/4-6/2017 42% 54%
    02/3-5/2017 42% 52%
    02/2-4/2017 42% 53%
    02/1-3/2017 44% 50%

    I don't know where you're getting your polling data because you apparently pull it out of thin air. I have linked to my sources and both show President Chump with an approval rating in the low 40s.

    As for his ban, he called it that. 2nd the countries he's banned have not caused one death on American soil in the last 16 years since 9/11. However, he didn't ban people from the countries that he excluded ARE responsible for American deaths. Funny thing is, Lord Cheeto has businesses in ALL of those countries. So what's the point of his EO in the first place? Also, if you write in an exception for the religioius minorities of the countries affected, then by default, you are keeping out muslims....therefore it is a muslim ban.

    BTW, there has been NO immediate credible threat cited by ANY intelligence service coming from the countries affected by this ban. So really whats the point? Bottom line is even the people surrounding him are admitting this has been a cluster **** from the beginning, from the EO itself, to the implementation, to the fact that his own SecDef and Dir. of Homeland Security didn't know about the damn thing until he signed it in front of him.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    From the latest Quinnipiac poll
    1. Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as President?
    WHITE......
    COLLEGE DEG
    Tot Rep Dem Ind Men Wom Yes No

    Approve 42% 88% 4% 38% 50% 35% 40% 56%
    Disapprove 51 8 90 53 43 58 54 36
    DK/NA 7 4 6 9 7 8 7 7

    AGE IN YRS.............. WHITE.....
    18-34 35-49 50-64 65+ Men Wom Wht NonWht

    Approve 35% 43% 42% 48% 56% 42% 48% 25%
    Disapprove 54 51 54 45 37 51 44 69
    DK/NA 11 6 4 7 7 8 7 6


    And from the Gallup Daily Presidential Approval Poll

    Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval
    Each result is based on a three-day rolling average.
    % Approve% Disapprove
    02/5-7/201743%52%
    02/4-6/201742%54%
    02/3-5/201742%52%
    02/2-4/201742%53%
    02/1-3/201744%50%

    I don't know where you're getting your polling data because you apparently pull it out of thin air. I have linked to my sources and both show President Chump with an approval rating in the low 40s.

    As for his ban, he called it that. 2nd the countries he's banned have not caused one death on American soil in the last 16 years since 9/11. However, he didn't ban people from the countries that he excluded ARE responsible for American deaths. Funny thing is, Lord Cheeto has businesses in ALL of those countries. So what's the point of his EO in the first place? Also, if you write in an exception for the religioius minorities of the countries affected, then by default, you are keeping out muslims....therefore it is a muslim ban.

    BTW, there has been NO immediate credible threat cited by ANY intelligence service coming from the countries affected by this ban. So really whats the point? Bottom line is even the people surrounding him are admitting this has been a cluster **** from the beginning, from the EO itself, to the implementation, to the fact that his own SecDef and Dir. of Homeland Security didn't know about the damn thing until he signed it in front of him.
    Polls are so non-biased and accurate, they're truly great sources of information. My favorite polls were the ones showing Hitlery winning the election by a landslide and taking all the electoral college votes.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Polls are so non-biased and accurate, they're truly great sources of information. My favorite polls were the ones showing Hitlery winning the election by a landslide and taking all the electoral college votes.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Oh, then by all means, show us your legitimate alternate sources for quantitatively measuring popularity and other public issues. Maybe you look at the leftover mash after brewing beer? Chicken guts perhaps? Please do show us a counter, we're all ears. We're not talking about the electoral college. We're talking about the present, the election was 2 months ago, and his political stock has only continued to dwindle. Democrats are becoming more emboldened. I believe last night or this morning he was whining on twitter about how his cabinet isn't seated. Democrats have become the party of NO.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    Oh, then by all means, show us your legitimate alternate sources for quantitatively measuring popularity and other public issues. Maybe you look at the leftover mash after brewing beer? Chicken guts perhaps? Please do show us a counter, we're all ears. We're not talking about the electoral college. We're talking about the present, the election was 2 months ago, and his political stock has only continued to dwindle. Democrats are becoming more emboldened. I believe last night or this morning he was whining on twitter about how his cabinet isn't seated. Democrats have become the party of NO.
    Like you said, the election was two months ago. Give the man a chance to do his job before bashing the ***** out of him.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  6. #35
    On a related note...I'm just curious. How do you all feel about the fact that Trump couldn't be bothered to go to the Situation Room during the first major military operation of his Presidency? Does anyone else find it obscene that Trump was off in the WH Residence watching CNN while men were dying on his express orders? Nope he was busy tweeting about the New York Times while men were getting shot because of a choice he made. Plus, the real kicker is that the mission failed to accomplish its primary goal, killing a leader of AQAP. How would you have reacted if Obama had done these things?

    Here's a link to the Independent detailing what i just talked about.

  7. Besides, polls are merely collective opinion based on a microscopic sample in comparison to the population of the country. It's merely your opinion that the polls are an accurate reflection of the entire country's opinion. I could care less about polls. I care about actions. I don't even know if Trump will be as good as those who voted for him hope he will be. But I'll let him try before I crucify him.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  8. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Like you said, the election was two months ago. Give the man a chance to do his job before bashing the ***** out of him.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    I'm giving him the exact same chance that the Tea Party, Republicans, and members of this forum gave Obama.

  9. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Besides, polls are merely collective opinion based on a microscopic sample in comparison to the population of the country. It's merely your opinion that the polls are an accurate reflection of the entire country's opinion. I could care less about polls. I care about actions. I don't even know if Trump will be as good as those who voted for him hope he will be. But I'll let him try before I crucify him.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    If you're into actions, then look at the actions he was taking during the Yemen Raid. He couldn't be bothered to watch the raid taking place, he was too busy tweeting about the NY Times because they refuse to buy his line of garbage on things. THOSE are the actions he's known for and reason enough to crucify him.

    As to polls, they are backed up by the science of statistics, which has ample evidence for its vailidity....individual polls may reflect bad or mis-informed methodology from time to time, but they are backed up by sound science, and reputable polling agencies will adjust their methods for future polls as needed. But maybe they don't teach leathernecks Stats.

  10. Well that explains it. I thought you were simply a concerned patriotic American. Please continue with your temper tantrum as I will no longer bother you with any reply.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Well that explains it. I thought you were simply a concerned patriotic American. Please continue with your temper tantrum as I will no longer bother you with any reply.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    I am a concerned patriotic american. I also get sick of the conservative double standard, so put your money where your mouth is or live with being called a hypocrite.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast