If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned. - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned.

Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    Polls are so non-biased and accurate, they're truly great sources of information. My favorite polls were the ones showing Hitlery winning the election by a landslide and taking all the electoral college votes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

3. All I have to say on this matter is "BETTER TRUMP THAN HILLARY "

Also better the GOP in control than the Dems who think Bush is still president and Russia is taking over Korea.

I certainly don't feel conned. So the White house has a Private e-mail server? How do you know this. Last I looked it was a .gov address, you do know there is a difference between private and stand alone servers right? I am ever hopeful that now that Jeff Sessions is the new AG that we might see movement to thoroughly investigate the e-mail scandal to include the current one you allude to. Security for Goose and Gander I say. I had a Secret clearance and know what that means. I have been in non-sensitive safety positions in the government and know everyone receives security training just to recognize and report potential security breeches. I doubt the OP could cite a credible source for most of the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    I certainly don't feel conned. So the White house has a Private e-mail server? How do you know this. Last I looked it was a .gov address, you do know there is a difference between private and stand alone servers right? I am ever hopeful that now that Jeff Sessions is the new AG that we might see movement to thoroughly investigate the e-mail scandal to include the current one you allude to. Security for Goose and Gander I say. I had a Secret clearance and know what that means. I have been in non-sensitive safety positions in the government and know everyone receives security training just to recognize and report potential security breeches. I doubt the OP could cite a credible source for most of the original post.
    Trump White House Senior Staff Have Private RNC Email Accounts

According to the article, private RNC accounts were used up until last week. But at the time it was a valid point. The other points are still valid. Look it up for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    All I have to say on this matter is "BETTER TRUMP THAN HILLARY "

Also better the GOP in control than the Dems who think Bush is still president and Russia is taking over Korea.
    So you put party over Country. No surprise really.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    So you put party over Country. No surprise really.
    NOPE ! Just pointing out the dems do so . Party before country ,even to the point of loading the party voters with illegals

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    NOPE ! Just pointing out the dems do so . Party before country ,even to the point of loading the party voters with illegals
    Please provide us with proof other than Lord Cheeto's tweets or something off of infowars. Otherwise the only voter fraud prosecutions I've seen are Chump supporters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f9d2f8b683a6

https://www.scribd.com/document/2724...listpapers-org

Here's a good starting point. FYI.

10. Can anyone tell me why the Dems support giving illegals support such as welfare, EBT cards , medical care and drivers license.
    Also do not support voter I.D.

Can only be for one reason ---VOTES !

11. Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Also do not support voter I.D.
    The legal requirements to purchase, keep and bear arms and to vote should be EXACTLY the same! The right to keep and bear arms is no less of a right than the right to vote. But the Dems would never go for that.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast