If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned. - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: If u voted 4 Trump, u got conned.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    The legal requirements to purchase, keep and bear arms and to vote should be EXACTLY the same! The right to keep and bear arms is no less of a right than the right to vote. But the Dems would never go for that.
    So full background checks for all voters? I'm assuming you'll want to close the Absentee voter loophole the same way Dems want to close the "gunshow/private sale" loopholes? Will there be instant background checks at the polls as well?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    Please provide us with proof other than Lord Cheeto's tweets or something off of infowars. Otherwise the only voter fraud prosecutions I've seen are Chump supporters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f9d2f8b683a6
    How a reverse ? You prove that illegals DO NOT VOTE

How about another question ? Why do dems support motor voter laws just like the other things I listed above in my post ?

Another question . Why are ballots printed in Spanish some places rather than English ? To be a citizen of the USA , English is required.

4. Early and Often? 31 People Likely Voted Twice in Michigan - ABC News
    Early and Often? 31 People Likely Voted Twice in Michigan - ABC News
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...nZH_EsC5srb-0Q

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

5. No one even knows how many illegals voted in California or even how many times they did.
    No one in power there even cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    So full background checks for all voters? I'm assuming you'll want to close the Absentee voter loophole the same way Dems want to close the "gunshow/private sale" loopholes? Will there be instant background checks at the polls as well?
    This may seem to be rather elementary and will confuse those with more "enlightened" minds but, how about having the person register, in person, to vote. During that registration, the registrant would have to show proof of citizenship (birth certificate or proof of having become a naturalized citizen), current residence address, which would indicate where the person would vote during elections, and finally, a picture ID which could be acquired during the registration process. Voter registration rosters are available at each polling place and, if one's name isn't on the roster, voting would not be possible until reason for omission from the list is resolved. Absentee voting requirements can be resolved in much the same way and be certified in a uniform manner which would preclude the possibilty of illegal voting. Possible, but unlikely to happen. Asi es la vida.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    This may seem to be rather elementary and will confuse those with more "enlightened" minds but, how about having the person register, in person, to vote. During that registration, the registrant would have to show proof of citizenship (birth certificate or proof of having become a naturalized citizen), current residence address, which would indicate where the person would vote during elections, and finally, a picture ID which could be acquired during the registration process. Voter registration rosters are available at each polling place and, if one's name isn't on the roster, voting would not be possible until reason for omission from the list is resolved. Absentee voting requirements can be resolved in much the same way and be certified in a uniform manner which would preclude the possibilty of illegal voting. Possible, but unlikely to happen. Asi es la vida.
    This is why the dems oppose voter ID laws

8. Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    How a reverse ? You prove that illegals DO NOT VOTE

How about another question ? Why do dems support motor voter laws just like the other things I listed above in my post ?

Another question . Why are ballots printed in Spanish some places rather than English ? To be a citizen of the USA , English is required.
    The way the real world works is when someone claims something happened, they are require to prove it. Not that everyone else has to disprove it. Logic should be a required course in grade school.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Please show me the text in the Constitution that requires proficiency in English for US citizenship.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    Of course a liberal, progressive, government regulation supporter like you would assume I was talking about changing voting laws. Quite the opposite. I was talking about changing the firearms laws to match the voting laws.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    If you're outraged by what Hillary or Obama did or you think she would've done, but not outraged when Donald Trump does the exact same thing, you're a hypocrite.

You know, like private e-mail servers, or draining the swamp by bringing in reps from every branch of Goldman-Sachs to be on his cabinet, getting a navy seal killed in the first 2 weeks of being in office and they didn't even capture their objective (he's mocking Lord Cheeto on the internet), how about going on vacation 2 weeks into his presidency (It only cost $3 million for Super Bowl weekend for him to watch football and play golf, oh and he profits from it too), Then there's the broken Medicare and Social Security promises he's broken. Yes, Lord Cheeto is America's righteous savior, he's the messiah America this forum deserves.

And Yes, I do Conceal Carry on a daily basis...I just care more about my country than my guns.

Greyhound?! Is that you?! (AGAIN!)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast