So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I don't get why some people have multiple accounts.

I put all the XD'er sock puppets on my ignore list.

This is a "USA Carry" forum and what people get is info and ideas related to concealed and open carry.

Why are you here, if not that ??
    And that is why HKS is a whimpering snowflake, incapable of dealing with those that have different views, and there he hides in his self created "safe place", just like liberals on some college campus. What a coward.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I'm pretty close to putting YOU on my ignore list.
    Knock yourself out dude. How many different ways can I say you're Gensai's sock puppet?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Knock yourself out dude. How many different ways can I say you're Gensai's sock puppet?
    You should have offered him this:

So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets-01394c40759318684b49439a9abb3c79.jpg

Don't know the man.

OOOOoooooo look at the snowflake run and hide in his cute little "safe space"... how cute.... how pathetic...
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

I agree. Out of the approx. 15 comments on this thread, I can only read 3, because I've blocked everybody else. Think I'll go to the 2 other forums I belong to. No magots allowed there like you see here. And, I'll bet they will still make snide comments to my comment, even though they know I will not read them. Just shows you what a bunch of idiots they are. Just like the rest of the Liberal Progressives retards running berserk in America since Nov. 8, 2016. LOSERS!

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    I agree. Out of the approx. 15 comments on this thread, I can only read 3, because I've blocked everybody else. Think I'll go to the 2 other forums I belong to. No magots allowed there like you see here. And, I'll bet they will still make snide comments to my comment, even though they know I will not read them. Just shows you what a bunch of idiots they are. Just like the rest of the Liberal Progressives retards running berserk in America since Nov. 8, 2016. LOSERS!
    ^^this is an oddball who has not bought his own assault carbine yet so he does not know what he is missing and needs.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Damn a blizzard of snowflakes, closet liberals, weak people that can't deal with any adversity.... hiding in their "safe space".... how cute.... how pathetic....

So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets-maxresdefault.jpg

I never see anything but arguments here.

Quote Originally Posted by oneoclock View Post
    I never see anything but arguments here.
    There are some argumentative people, yes.

This is usually either a sign of adolescence or else of oncoming senility however.

For example, there are several juvenile persons with multiple accounts. These I have put onto my ignore list.

There are others whom you would think are very mature however that cuts both ways. While I have not put them on my ignore list, I do tolerate them with a grain of salt -- particularly those who claim to be former military/naval.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast