So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets

Putting forum members on your ignore list is highly mature. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    There are some argumentative people, yes.

This is usually either a sign of adolescence or else of oncoming senility however.

For example, there are several juvenile persons with multiple accounts. These I have put onto my ignore list.

There are others whom you would think are very mature however that cuts both ways. While I have not put them on my ignore list, I do tolerate them with a grain of salt -- particularly those who claim to be former military/naval.

Gee, I remember someone else on here who used to make that same comment concerning military personnel. Another sock puppet? Could it be that they think they are the only ones to have ever served?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Putting forum members on your ignore list is highly mature. LOL.
    It's how closet liberals (a.k.a snowflakes) deal with adversity, creating their own little "safe space", like the next generation of wimps inhabiting the campuses of liberal arts colleges.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123