So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets

So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets

Who spend most of their time arguing amongst each other, and the Admin knows all this and does nothing
    What, exactly, do the rest of us gain by participating here?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

I don't get why some people have multiple accounts.

I put all the XD'er sock puppets on my ignore list.

This is a "USA Carry" forum and what people get is info and ideas related to concealed and open carry.

Why are you here, if not that ??

What are you looking for? You seem to have enjoyed participation thus far and are a frequent contributor to the forum. The administrators realize there are differences of opinion on any given subject and that seems to be the attraction. We can't all be satisfied but do have the option of ignoring comments or participating in the discussions. Even in Gondor, don't you think?

So, If This Forum Has 30 Regular Members (if that) And 15 Of Them Are Sock Puppets-flag_of_gondor.jpg

Advertisement revenue! That's the only thing that keeps a forum going.

6. I browse/search and rarely participate. There is some good info to be found here but I don't care for the attitudes.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Who spend most of their time arguing amongst each other, and the Admin knows all this and does nothing
    If you want a forum where the Admin bans those that don't go with their "status quo" then go to thehighroad.org! :-).

If you aren't on some government watch list somewhere, or have been banned from thehighroad.org, you should be ashamed of yourself!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    If you aren't on some government watch list somewhere, or have been banned from thehighroad.org, you should be ashamed of yourself!
    If being banned from THR is such an honor why did you creat a sock and try to go back?
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

9. Well, I come here for the lolz and that, once in a blue moon, someone actually posts an intelligent, factual comment.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    If you want a forum where the Admin bans those that don't go with their "status quo" then go to thehighroad.org! :-).

Thanks Navy !!

I got banned from there fairly quickly. Forgot why.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    If being banned from THR is such an honor why did you creat a sock and try to go back?
    I'm pretty close to putting YOU on my ignore list.

And then when your tree falls in the forest nobody will hear it -- except for God (who is probably not paying attention anyway).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast